PDA

View Full Version : I think Friendly Duelist glitched on me.

Banana of Doom
12-23-2010, 07:28 PM
But in a good way. The Achievement popped, and I am almost certain I haven't won 100 tag duels already. People quit too often for that to happen.

Anyone else even have this Achievement yet? Possible in a glitched fashion as well? It seems way too early to have received it.

vulkean
12-26-2010, 05:40 PM
People quit too often for that to happen.

When your opponent quits. It counts as a win for you I believe.

Pegasus Tenma
12-27-2010, 04:28 PM
I have that achievement

if they quit it wont count

the only way of getting it sadly is by boosting

Banana of Doom
12-28-2010, 02:00 AM
We didn't boost, though. I just have a tag partner and our decks compliment each other.

It wasn't glitched, though, because my partner got it fairly shortly after I did. Whatever.

Quitters still suck.

Nazka Asmodeus
12-28-2010, 02:25 AM
Quitters still suck.

This isn't even funny, I've given so many negative rep, I think half of the player's I've dueled are now avoided... XD

Pegasus Tenma
12-28-2010, 03:47 AM
This isn't even funny, I've given so many negative rep, I think half of the player's I've dueled are now avoided... XD

negative rep dont do nothing you still get pair with ppl u gave a negative rep so i dont really know whats the point of the negative rep :/

ProtoEXE28
12-28-2010, 05:14 AM

I do the same thing whenever anybody quits past the first turn, it's just seriously lame as hell.

Nazka Asmodeus
12-28-2010, 09:33 AM
negative rep dont do nothing you still get pair with ppl u gave a negative rep so i dont really know whats the point of the negative rep :/

Really? Because I never saw those people entering my games again, unless I joined their hosted games.. It may have been a coincidence tho!