PDA

View Full Version : Gold Suscription Without Losing All My Points

UNDERWALLY
06-08-2007, 10:55 PM
I dont know in USA, but here in Mexico, theres a Xbox Live Gold Package with arcades, headset and other things, some friends told me that when using this subscription, they lost their points because they had to use another gamertag. WHAT CAN I DO so that this doesnt happen to me? I dont want to lose my points. PLEASE HELP ME, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

eXiled Killah
06-08-2007, 10:59 PM
Not sure if that's a regional thing, but your best bet would be to call MS directly. I can't see why you would lose your points and have to change your tag. All you're doing is upgrading your Live! status

spikie
06-09-2007, 12:17 AM
If you redeem the code though the market place you shouldn't have any problems

ThrillKillBill
06-09-2007, 01:31 AM
i used the live gold boxset just last week, the one with the headset and billiards arcade game and i did not loose any points, i doubt because your in mexico that you would. but if your still real concerned about that, call M$ up before you redeem it and ask them about it. make sure you get the name of the person whom tells you the answer so if anything happens you can say "so and so told me this at this timer and date" i'm sure they keep logs.

JJ UK
06-09-2007, 08:25 PM
this is simple - try to redeem the code and if it says you're tag is unavalible cancel the registration and then change your name OFFLINE - this happened to me and i got screwed into using my email address on the wrong (new) tag - just make sure your taag is availible before you register

UNDERWALLY
06-10-2007, 11:20 PM
thank u very much, im going to try, man i dont want to lose my points

stepking
06-13-2007, 02:14 AM
there should be a code and it shouldnt mess with your point