PDA

View Full Version : The Great Escapist Help

JakofAllAces
12-24-2010, 12:35 AM
i cant seem to get this achievement idk what counts as a kill infront of the gaurds because i keep killing other actors with 5 star weapons and nothing gives me that 10 star bounty on my head or whatever it is called

Elundari
01-30-2011, 01:08 AM
You have to kill two ppl in front of the guards at pretty much the same time (at least while still wanted) If you get away with the first murder then your wanted rating goes into your star amount and you have ti start again.

Uberachiever
01-31-2011, 02:14 AM
Yeah, the easiest way to kill two people is a Remote Mine.

Play an offline (Arcade) game and look for two people fighting in front of a Security Guard. Then toss the remote mine at their feet and detonate. Have an escape plan ready, it's best to try this within fleeing distance of a disguise.

The Molotov and Flamethrower can also take out multiple people, but in my experience, flame weapons usually get you assault charges, as guards ignore the whole, "burning to death" part of a flame attack. *grins*

And of course, you can always squat on Waterfall Rock with the Rocket Launcher and wait for a fight to break out on the beach. It has the added bonus of being miles away from whatever beach front security would see the murders. Then run up the ramp, down the ladder to the construction area and into the O'Leary place and use the disguise.

GirDraxa
03-21-2011, 09:21 PM
This can be done with only two people via xbox live. Here's how:

1.> Setup a Deathmatch on Springbreak
2.> Find a 5 star weapon to speed up the process. Can be done with lesser ones, but it of course takes longer to reach 10 stars.
3.> On the beach there is a large rock you can circle around with a guard who passes by. Kill your opponent in front of the guard and let him chase you around the rock, but don't let him lose sight of you for very long.
4.> Have your opponent come running back to where you are and then kill them in front of the guard again.
5.> Once you have 10 stars, run up the spiraling hill nearby.

The guard loses interest in you and boom, achievement pops.

Drax