PDA

View Full Version : ***sigh***

TheLegendOf1977
12-24-2010, 09:27 AM
For just a moment i was really enjoying myself with Two worlds 2, was 9 hours in and had only encountered minor framerate drops and no glitches, but now...

Turns out my copy of Two Worlds 2 has created some kind of Bermude triangle in the savannah and EVERY time i try to enter the game freezes!!!
I've tried different routes, teleporting, walking, horseback, NOTHING works!
Seing as all my quests are in this area i really dont know what to do, ive tried different save files, un-installing and re-installing the game but AGAIN nothing works.
I really dont want to spend the 9 hours again with a new character only to have a high chance of this happening again. :mad:

DENAz666
12-24-2010, 09:48 AM
Try clearing your cache... may or may not work, but worth a shot. May just be that you have a dodgey copy :(

judd90
12-24-2010, 10:39 AM
Yeah for it to be good then start being dodgey for no reason would mean your copy is dieing or your dvd drive could be fucking up.

TheLegendOf1977
12-24-2010, 11:46 AM
Yeah for it to be good then start being dodgey for no reason would mean your copy is dieing or your dvd drive could be fucking up.

It better not be! I bought the slim when it came out so it's just half a year old!

ll Mr Bubbles ll
01-20-2011, 02:21 PM
if you have installed to hdd, and its fukkin up then it aint your laser or disc as its running from HDD , id say either its somehow a corrupted save or corrupted installation.

1. Just because your save doesnt come up as corrupt doesnt mean its not i.e when you check your memory it may still show as a fine save ( no yellow ! sign) use a uncorrupter to fix this.
2. For the corrupted install id say try a new install to HDD if this dont fix try playing off the disc as it may just be your HDD is fucking up when installing.
3.Does it make wierd noises when you play from disc ? if so then it could be scratched. OR (very unlikely) your 360 drive is on the blink but as i said this is unlikely as its the new slim , unless you chuck it about alot or move it while a disc is spinning...etc.

Also hey judd ;) i luvz u.

TheLegendOf1977
01-20-2011, 05:12 PM
It wasn't a corrupted file, just the game screwing me. I started a new game and everything was fine for the rest of the 30+ hours a played.
It's still strange though how i could go EVERYWHERE on the entire map, accept for that little piece...

SacredGamer
01-22-2011, 11:23 AM
Does this freeze occur near the Mages Guild Building in Hatamandor?

TheLegendOf1977
01-22-2011, 04:35 PM
Does this freeze occur near the Mages Guild Building in Hatamandor?

No, it was like some kind of bermuda triangle between Hatmandor, the mines and the mages gild. Everytime i would try to enter that area the game would freeze..