PDA

View Full Version : Save problems

paxxxeku
12-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Am i the only one loosing my stats and my progress almost everytime i exit the game???will i have to complete it at once or what??? i ts getting really boring

F Swan
12-28-2010, 01:42 AM
Yeah I completed the game once, not in one sitting lol, its too tedious for that.
I started again in 2 player to get the co-op achievements. I went back to my single player save and all my stats were lost.

luuwat
12-31-2010, 01:33 AM
never had a save problem but a save crash, basically i was saving after chapter one and it crashes but luckily all the stats are saved, had to delete then redownload it and it works fine

maybe you should do that too

Lifter Puller
04-01-2011, 02:46 PM
I had the same problem. Beat the first few issues, leveled up both characters a bit, and then when I went back to play the next day everything was gone. I went through save screens after every level and there's no way to do a manual save so WTF? Completely turned me off to the game and I haven't gone back since.

TheRock420RVD
04-01-2011, 10:20 PM
I just finished issue 7 and it keeps giving me an error message all of a sudden. it can't save

JasonRVS
04-08-2011, 07:18 AM
I've had the same problem. I played the first few levels the other night. Loaded it up and everything was fine. I played through the rest of the game, then went to re-do level 1 to try for the Pristine achievement. When I got hit I quit out. Then I started level 1 again and my stats were back to my save from yesterday.

JasonRVS
04-09-2011, 03:33 AM
And today all of my stats (including levels I've completed) are gone. This is just stupid.

sleepydumbdude
05-12-2011, 02:45 PM
Same problem. I almost had all of the girls moves purchased went back to finish up and half are gone. Another messed up thing is I have some things purchased at the bottom of the skill tree and the ones at the top are empty in some spots. Its the second time it happened to me the first time I thought maybe I just didn't save right.

Darth Villainous
07-28-2011, 06:33 AM
Same thing happened to me. I wonder if it happens when you switch between co-op & single player, as when it happened I was near the end of the game in SP, then started doing co-op when I had a friend over. Got the "error while saving glitch" then, and everything was erased. Now I started it again (from scratch), this time in co-op to get the 5 level achievement. Once I got it I went back to SP, and the first time it tried to save after I beat the next level I got the message again.

On another note, when it happened the second time, I just kept hitting the "retry" option until it saved. Took 3-4 times, but it eventually did.

pyoobez
09-23-2011, 01:43 AM
Yeah, the co-op to single seems to be the problem as that's when it gave me problems. I cancelled out of picking the device as the losing data or whatever in the warning part of the error looked like it may reset everything.

Now that I've restarted I can only chose Level 1. Tried going into settings and the storage device and got a message about finding saved data and loaded that but no help. Deleted a corrupted save from one co-op account and the save from the other co-op figuring perhaps it was loading the wrong one. No help either. Tried the loading the saved data from settings again, still nothing.

Tried deleting the game and reloading it. Reloaded the save and nothing... skill trees are totally blank now too. :(

bentiancai
01-19-2012, 05:12 AM
I had the same problem today, everything has gone and my skill trees have changed to blank, I hate this game now.

JT Fever
02-07-2012, 09:37 PM
WTF... thought great HDD got some bad sectors, or is game trying to do some metal gear solid trickery, then found this topic.

i have only just begun playing this game today (arcade backlog), got to level 4 got the same message, but since we know have cloud, i changed storage device and it seemed to solve it

hope that helps in future

peace