PDA

View Full Version : Super Bowl Sunday B*t*h*n* Thread

JManTheHitmanOfficial
12-26-2010, 05:57 AM
I have tried this 200 and nothing works. I have all of the hands team guys edited, my entire offense edited, and have tried onside kick recovery and getting the ball back on downs, even trying to strip the ball, but nothing FRICKIN WORKS!!!!!! Someone please tell me what else I can try. Or if you are having the same problem, feel free to complain.

DoomzDay928
01-02-2011, 03:03 AM
I got it my 2nd time by only hitting A once on the onside kickoff and not pressing it again so it hits off the other team. Wasn't that hard just time consuming to get to the last Madden Moment.

bigbear2face
01-03-2011, 04:52 PM
Going for the onsides kick is pointless.

You can glitch Brees into using audibles to switch out of kneeling the ball. I think if you choose FIELD GOAL BLOCK (not sure if it's this one but it is a special teams play)as your defense he will audible into a pass. You then audible into Cover 2 or something like that and hope you stop the pass. Do this a couple times and the Saints will punt.

For when you get the ball back you may have a long way to go in a short time so you can maybe try this (I didn't but it might work if you can find the right play in the Colts playbook or just use the Rams playbook if possible): you can often glitch the opposing Defense by choosing a certain play and then using an audible to switch to the deep pass out of that formation. I don't know what play you can do it with in the Colts playbook but in the Rams playbook if you pick plays by "play-type," pick an "outside run" then pick the far right play on the first screen you should get a play with two tightends lined up on the line of scrimmage on the right side of the formation and two wide receivers to the left. The run is supposed to be an off-tackle play to right. However, if you then audible to the deep pass once you get to the line all receivers will go straight down the field on streak routes. Often times (but not always) the far left cornerback will leave the far left receiver wide open and the free safety will not get over in time to cover him. Throw the ball quickly and you should be able to get an easy touchdown no matter where you are on the field.

JAW LV
01-03-2011, 08:45 PM
No issues for me as it only took about 10 minutes for me to get the achievement. I found it more likely that you get a fumble then an onside kick. With that said- I edited the ball carrying stat for Pierre Thomas to it's lowest point, then when he had the ball I would do a truck hit. Everytime I did a solid truck hit on him he would fumble the ball.

JManTheHitmanOfficial
01-04-2011, 01:00 AM
As you can tell by my signature, I got this achievement. But for those who still need help. I will share how I finally got it. I used Hines Ward and Mike Wallace to get me through most of the achievements because I edited them and traded them to whatever I needed to do the moment with. So I had them and Jacob Tamme edited so they'll catch anything. I am not a big fan of running the ball so I used a slant play on 4th and Goal. 4 out of 5 times, I got the ball to Tamme and he ran into the endzone. Then I edited the Saints hands team and attempted an onside kick. I went 67% and the accuracy bar all the way to the left, this worked great. I got the ball back at the 40. I threw a pass to Tamme and got it complete at the Saints 45, and ran it down the field for a touchdown. I tied it at 31. Now stop the Saints and go to OT. If they win the toss, you can stop them easily. Their RB's will be easily to catch and the wideouts will also be crappy. I would suggest changing the depth chart before you start. Put the punter in as QB and thats it. I got a Pick-6 in OT to win. Here is a list of the guys you need to edit to make a crappy Saints hands team:

Devery Henderson, Lance Moore, Pierre Thomas, Jeremy Shocky, David Thomas, Reggie Bush, Robert Meachem

Hope this helps guys!

GamerAttack
01-17-2011, 06:42 PM
Yeah It's true it only took me around 20 mins complete it.