PDA

View Full Version : unlocking negative zones

diskoboxed
12-26-2010, 01:50 PM
I was wondering if there's like a formula to it or is it completely random?
I mean, finding glitched band-aid girls, are there levels that are more prone to having them glitched versions? or maybe you'll find 'em more commonly in dark world levels rather than light world levels?
or perhaps it is just completely random?

anyone knows?

HoppyHippo
12-28-2010, 02:04 PM
it's completely random

snobbigB
12-31-2010, 05:04 PM
It's random, but I found the easiest way to get it was to find a level where you could see the end fairly quickly/easily. Then, just keep dying until l you see the glitched bandage girl.

Failed Mission
01-01-2011, 10:48 AM
I think I got one of these, I was on world 1 doing Altamont(sic) finally got the bandage, finished the level and ended up in some random world which on the map appeared before level 1 and is yellow. Is that a negative zone? I actually thought I'd broken the Xbox when it came up.

HardstyleIdefix
01-01-2011, 03:21 PM
I think I got one of these, I was on world 1 doing Altamont(sic) finally got the bandage, finished the level and ended up in some random world which on the map appeared before level 1 and is yellow. Is that a negative zone? I actually thought I'd broken the Xbox when it came up.

Yes the yellow levels are the negative zones.

SlowChemical XV
01-05-2011, 07:57 PM
I heard once you beat the boss of that stage, Bandage Girl has a chance to glitch in any level you do in that stage (stage meaning, for example, The Salt Factory, in light or dark world levels).

NinBan
01-08-2011, 02:50 AM
I got a negative zone on my first trip to 1-10. I was amazed. So you don't have to beat the boss before.

HardstyleIdefix
01-08-2011, 03:12 PM
The negative zones aren't important. You can get to 100% without beating the negative zones so they are just for fun :)

Mr1721
01-09-2011, 09:27 AM
I remember experiencing the negative zones and i thought "WTF is wrong with the game" lol but i noticed it was just extra levels incase ya got bored of the game.. but they were harder than any other stages in the game.. ive completed a few but i dont think ima go back to those stages lol