PDA

View Full Version : Seriously the best game ever...

Xplozion27
12-26-2010, 05:12 PM
Hey, I've played loads of different games and I've even played on some Wii games before, but seriously the Wii can suck the Kinect. It's so damn fun I really am going to find it hard playing games with a controller anymore :)

The K-Sports is so much fun, it's quite funny seeing yourself in the replays as well! :eek: The sensor is so accurate as well. I find it hard to believe that Windows Vista came from the same company, awesome game! :woop:

Tommo
12-28-2010, 08:55 AM
Yer i love this game.most of my games usually get the trade in treatment after a few months but i think these kinect games will always be in my collection.great when youve got friends round.Be nice if it had some leaderboards.

pmpn420
01-08-2011, 11:38 PM
Sports is fun. definately won't get traded in. when people are over, theres no better game to put in and get people drooling over the kinect. I just can't wait to see some games that will be coming out this year.

legreffer
01-09-2011, 11:30 PM
Yer i love this game.most of my games usually get the trade in treatment after a few months but i think these kinect games will always be in my collection.great when youve got friends round.Be nice if it had some leaderboards.

Go here for leaderboards : http://123kinect.com/kinect-forums/member.php?action=register&uid=132

jay71uk
03-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Yeah - Sports kicks ass (literally).

It's a great feeling when you nail a hard cheev (especially if you're not in the best shape).

It makes a change from the special-ops blacked-out room cheevs (which you can feel a bit geeky about sometimes).

It really rocks - well done Rare - bring on Sports 2.