PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Duelist question?

xionteikiatsu
12-26-2010, 07:54 PM
So I've been playing this on and off, but I need to confirm some things.

I'm running through the first 3 opponents in the preliminary, restarting, doing the 3 preliminary opponents again, etc., because this seems to be the most efficient way to get cards. Do these wins count towards my 100 Single Mode wins?

Is there any way to check out how many wins you actually have?

I'm having my suspicions that the wins don't count just because it says to overwrite that game, plus it's been a long time since I've gotten the 1 million damage achievement. Anyone know for sure?

Nazka Asmodeus
12-26-2010, 10:57 PM
So I've been playing this on and off, but I need to confirm some things.

I'm running through the first 3 opponents in the preliminary, restarting, doing the 3 preliminary opponents again, etc., because this seems to be the most efficient way to get cards. Do these wins count towards my 100 Single Mode wins?

Yes!

Is there any way to check out how many wins you actually have?

No, unfortunately...

I'm having my suspicions that the wins don't count just because it says to overwrite that game, plus it's been a long time since I've gotten the 1 million damage achievement. Anyone know for sure?

You'll get it eventually! I sure did!

PERSUADER2
01-12-2011, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the reassurance. Ive been wondering this too as it seems ages ago that I got my 1 million damage. Is this the tactic you used as well? The 3 wins then start new game and overwrite?

Thanks

p.s. Do none of the 3match duels count towards the 100 lonely duelist? But they do count towards your 200... Correct?

Nazka Asmodeus
01-13-2011, 12:27 PM
Thanks for the reassurance. Ive been wondering this too as it seems ages ago that I got my 1 million damage. Is this the tactic you used as well? The 3 wins then start new game and overwrite?

Yes, that's what I did! I barely ever done the 2nd round, so yes you will eventually get your achievement!

p.s. Do none of the 3match duels count towards the 100 lonely duelist? But they do count towards your 200... Correct?

They count for both achievements! Keep playing! ;)

PERSUADER2
01-13-2011, 11:36 PM
Thanks very much!