PDA

View Full Version : achievement pointers, i hope this helps

johnnybisco
06-09-2007, 12:42 PM
an easy way to get the 4 game breakers in one game, the 7 long distance shots, the ultimate finish, doubling up and dunkalicious achievements (that is if you want to do it easy)

fire up 2 controllers and put it on pick up game, put it on easy mode, pick the NBA all stars and pick someone like atlanta on the second controller, play to 40, and trick move away. you should get all 5 in one game.

enjoy!

Phrozan
07-10-2007, 05:25 PM
I haven't rented this game yet but I am renting it on Thursday and that sounds like a good strategy, thanks man!

Daggermn
08-06-2007, 05:15 PM
I just got the game on rental. This sounds like a great stratagy. I am going to do it tonight. It will be a lot easier than doing it on Homecout challenge.

Tussell
08-08-2007, 08:54 PM
It's really not that hard to do legit, and you might as well do that anyways since you have to beat it for the other achievements anyways.

Daggermn
08-08-2007, 10:05 PM
Got the achievements today. Thanks dude, your stratagy worked well. Now all I got to do is the homecourt challenge. I should be done with this game in a day or so and then it goes back to gamefly.

Diamond78
10-21-2007, 02:52 PM
an easy way to get the 4 game breakers in one game, the 7 long distance shots, the ultimate finish, doubling up and dunkalicious achievements (that is if you want to do it easy)

fire up 2 controllers and put it on pick up game, put it on easy mode, pick the NBA all stars and pick someone like atlanta on the second controller, play to 40, and trick move away. you should get all 5 in one game.

enjoy!

Thanks for the tips!

I'll give iot a try :woop:

mainman94
12-09-2007, 05:08 AM
wow thanks i got 5 easy achievements

XxChiCubs32xX
08-14-2008, 05:02 AM
Thanks for the pointers...i just rented this game and was haveing trouble but this definitely helps.

fuzzy510
08-17-2008, 07:30 AM
While there's certainly nothing wrong with this strategy, I agree that it would make a lot more sense to just do them as part of Homecourt Challenge. All it takes is a conscious effort to focus on a particular one in a given match (and also realizing that some matches are better than others for getting achievements - first to 5 is pretty worthless for achievements), and it's a piece of cake.
________
Arizona medical marijuana dispensaries (http://arizona.dispensaries.org/)