PDA

View Full Version : what goes around and connectivity

bryandhargrave
12-27-2010, 01:58 AM
first things first, i will say that this phone is not activated. i purchased it out right and play over wifi. everything always works fine with the phone and all of my other games.... this game rarely connects to the server. that makes it really hard to sunburst and to post achievements.

anyone else having issues and is there a fix? i noticed that some people were having trouble when the game launched but it has been a while...

also, i am a duck caller on that stupid facebook game. my LIVE profile is active while i play that stupid game. my profile is tied to my phone. that achievement hasnt unlocked yet and its been about a day. my first guess is that the stupid game isnt connecting to its server. but.... is anyone else having issues and does anyone know a fix?

Underkat
12-27-2010, 01:47 PM
I was and still do have issues connecting to the servers but all I do is exit the game to the main WP7 menu and reload the game until it connects. As for the duck caller achievement thing I just set up 5 bases and got the achievement that way as Im not big on Facebook.

bryandhargrave
12-27-2010, 07:35 PM
the duck caller achievement has nothing to do with teh 5 bases. i just unlocked it by launching a sunburst. reading forums... no one has made the game connect with their facebook for the achievement.

as for connectivity... i spent all morning going back and forth with xbox support and windows phone support. they had no answers and their final verdict was that i should contact Seed. i have searched, no contact info can be found.

so yeah, i just keep relaunching the game until it connects. the last of my achievements dont need connection... thank Rod.

DENAz666
12-29-2010, 03:43 AM
Yeah I couldn't get it to connect either, just launched the solo sunburst to get it :(

I wouldn't bother trying to contact anyone about it, honestly I recon it would be more effort then its worth. My guess is that they are updating the game, and thats why we're getting all these server issues