PDA

View Full Version : Anyone making music?

D4RKXPOW3R
12-27-2010, 07:18 AM
I love messing around with the cannons in this game. So far I have 2 simple songs...'Bloody Tears' from Castlevania 2: Simon's Quest, and the Temple of Time song from Zelda: Ocarina of Time. My next goal is to use all the cannons and make a complicated beat using multiple paths and multiple keflings so that it sounds like multiple instruments playing. Has anyone else made any songs in this game?

Hariibo Kid x
12-30-2010, 08:29 PM
can u post a pic with the instrimunt and note 4 the zelda one pls

D4RKXPOW3R
01-01-2011, 06:44 AM
can u post a pic with the instrimunt and note 4 the zelda one pls

I don't have a picture, but I can post the song info, its easy enough to figure out. You will need 17 Cannons. You can try different instruments, but I recommend setting the voice to "Strings"

Cannons 1-8 will be lined up from left to right. Cannon 8 & 9 will face downwards. Cannons 10-16 will go from right to left (creating a rectangle so the song can repeat itself). Cannon 16 & 17 will be facing upwards.

-- CANNON -- PITCH --

1: MEDIUM - Middle A
2: LONG -- Low D
3: MEDIUM - Low F
4: MEDIUM - Middle A
5: LONG -- Low D
6: MEDIUM - Low F
7: SHORT - Middle A
8: SHORT - Middle C (turn cannon so that is faces down)

9: MEDIUM - Middle B (this one faces down also)

10: MEDIUM - Middle G
11: Short - Low F
12: Short - Middle G
13: MEDIUM - Middle A (put a blank space after this cannon)
(Blank spot)
14: Medium - Low D
15: Short - Low C
16: Short - Low E (turn cannon to face upwards, it should be pointing at the first cannon)

17: LONG - Low D (face upwards, should be pointing at, and right next to the first cannon)

and that should do it.

Hariibo Kid x
01-02-2011, 12:20 AM
im sry but i still don't get this
:L is their anyway u can make a pic on ur computer pls like using a program
like paint or something ?? ive tried making it in the game and making a pic myself but still cant manage to make it :(

D4RKXPOW3R
01-02-2011, 02:24 AM
im sry but i still don't get this
:L is their anyway u can make a pic on ur computer pls like using a program
like paint or something ?? ive tried making it in the game and making a pic myself but still cant manage to make it :(

Sigh, just send me an invite to your game if you see me online.