Need help

Alvaries

Okay, so I'm stuck in chapter 1 where you have to get to Hatmandor. The guards won't let me through. I got scammed twice by two people in the village... now I'm stuck! Does anyone know what do next? My friend told me that an old man walked up to him and he had to help him retrieved something from his burnt down house, and in return he gave him a pass to get through the gates, but I walked around the village for quite some time and noting happens.. Anyone knows what do to?

Thanks in advance

You have start the conversation yourself, its a guy who sits on a bench west of the north gate, he wants you to retrieve some inkt from the burnt house. Once you have it and return to the village a woman wil start talking to you and you have to choose who to help. The guy gives you a forged write of passage and the woman knows a secret entrance.

But i think you can also get a write of passage from the village chief after doing a quest for her...

Edited by TheLegendOf1977

Yes I know, I've takled to that man who sits on a bench. All he does is saying one sentence then he sits down again.. anyways, I climbed up some rocks next to the guards and jumped over the gate, lol. Thanks anyway guys!

lol if you couldn't find the way around that gate, your probably going to struggle through the rest of the game mate. That was easy compared to some of the other quests :p

lol if you couldn't find the way around that gate, your probably going to struggle through the rest of the game mate. That was easy compared to some of the other quests :p

That was my though also mate haha.. Im kinda new to rgs but I think I've gotten a hold of it now. Im on chapter 2 and I've completed Mage Guild Storyline and Merchant Storyline, and I havent had any major problems xD