PDA

View Full Version : chatty chatty mouth

sof2 veteran
12-27-2010, 07:06 PM
have i to do 1000 dialogs in 1 playthrough ? any boost tips ?:confused:

edit: i have it :D yes 1 playthrough, just click on every object, you need 1000 entrys in your diary i got it in chapter 6

Duizendjes
12-27-2010, 08:14 PM
I don't know. I am at chapter 6 right now and am boosting at a door all the time. The achievements says that it should be dialog only. So Every sentence should count towards the achievment I guess. Hopefully it will unlock within a day. Will let you nkow.

StrategyGuide
12-28-2010, 01:37 AM
I'd be very pleased to know it as well

StrategyGuide
12-28-2010, 01:28 PM
Hmm..
Itried in chapter 7 to examine the guy at the daedalus front door 100 times, because Styles says something every time, but this doesn'T work.
I assume they mean choosing 1000 options in REAL dialogs which would be very annoying.
Please, anyone who has the achievement tell us how to get it.

Koilenterrorist
12-28-2010, 04:44 PM
i've unlocked the achievement in chapter 6 on my first playthrough after i did "He can be nice too". cannot exactly say what i've done to unlock this, but i examined everything (some things more than once) from the beginning till then. i don't think i have played 1000 real dialogs or dialog options. i assume that everytime the character says something it should count towards this, but it's just a guess.

i hope this helps.

cheers!

Duizendjes
01-04-2011, 01:08 PM
Appearantly it means 1000 different entry's in your diary. Every search, conversation counts. Can be done in one complete playthrough. Investigating one object several times does not deliver more than one entry I'm afraid...
Revisiting a room in another chapter sometimes gives new comments if Sam/Styles investigate something they already did investigate though.

ViolatorX
01-06-2011, 04:01 AM
Appearantly it means 1000 different entry's in your diary. Every search, conversation counts. Can be done in one complete playthrough. Investigating one object several times does not deliver more than one entry I'm afraid...
Revisiting a room in another chapter sometimes gives new comments if Sam/Styles investigate something they already did investigate though.

I started a new game and basically clicked on everything that had an option I can confirm that I got this on chapter 6 at around the 30% mark.

Am unsure wether you have can skip the dialogue as its being played though.

Basically its best to reclick every object you come across in each chapter and try every object at least twice for new dialogue. press A on everything in your inventory as well.

I recommend playing the game twice, Once to get all the achievements such as this and the others to take the game in, Then use a guide and skip everything to get the fast play

JOSHcoops34
05-21-2012, 03:24 PM
Im confused with this achievement... I am at chapter 6 (I made a save at 6, 7 and 8) SO... I'm at the start of chapter 6 and have decided to go through my diary.. I have over 1000 logs. to be precise, 1412. Im assuming there might be double conversations but it had me wondering, why has it not popped at the end of my game? if I have over 1400 logs and played chapter 7 and 8 aswell then why did it not pop?

Kristabelle
11-10-2012, 08:54 PM
Unlocked in Chapter 6 at about 51% for me.