PDA

View Full Version : See them earned..

Tuttosinistro
12-27-2010, 09:36 PM
Lots of achievements has this in its title, but how does this work ?

Can I play solo, but log in another player on the box and his/hers GT will get the achievement as well ?

Achelous
12-27-2010, 11:33 PM
I might be mistaken, but I think it means the achievement unlocks if you play in coop and the other player gets the required medal and you don't. Logging in another gamertag only works if you are with two persons. Otherwise the kinect will think it's a single player.

Spike hostile17
12-28-2010, 02:03 AM
I wonder how your teammate can get the required medal but you dont, if you play co-op. I played co-op today and it was a global score for both of us. I think this could mean that if your teammate get the achievement after you just finished your game, you might get it aswell. Like most of achievements in Fable II, I guess...

paquinplus1
01-15-2011, 09:38 AM
I'm curious about this as well. Anyone have a definitive answer?

StillTIPPIN187
02-12-2011, 03:21 PM
I wonder if you can play online with someone who is like 1 Platinum medal away from having the ALL Platiniums achievement if you are in the game too if it'll pop for the person watching him get it?

You may have to be on the same box with someone while they do it... idk

I dont even know if the game has online support.. havent played it since december.. but im thinkin of it gettin back on it soon and gettin that last achievement.

Ivanich E Ringpiece
03-24-2011, 07:48 PM
I logged in and my wifey logged is as guest...
She got some of the cheevo's
When I went on mine, I too had the cheevo's so it must work...