PDA

View Full Version : How to change players to 99?

ESJ is Shiznit
12-28-2010, 02:44 AM
I have run into a bit of a conundrum here.

How in the heck do you you change the player's stats to 99. I am only given a certain amount of attribute points to use for each player. I see other people are having the same problem in this forum and responders just seem to be dismissing it.

In my eyes, that isn't a very productive gesture for this community.

Mr Rodster
01-12-2011, 06:40 PM

How in the heck do you you change the player's stats to 99. I am only given a certain amount of attribute points to use for each player. I see other people are having the same problem in this forum and responders just seem to be dismissing it.

I was wondering the same thing. In a few threads are some oblique comments that boil down to this: You can't change all stats to 99 at the same time. You can, however, decrease stats from skills you do not care about at this time and then max out those skills that you do. For example, if you are trying to grab 51 rebounds and could not care less about whether you make a basket or not, you can "borrow" stats from shooting percentage and move them to rebounding skills.

I hope this helps.

j3s
02-03-2011, 06:25 PM

I don't think it should be considered a poor reflection on the community when what you're asking isn't possible. You simply can't max out all of a player's skills/attributes to 99 in this game. Instead, as Rodster mentioned, just shift points to logical categories. Your center doesn't need 99 in 3-pointers, so move all of those points over to rebounds, blocks, and dunks, and then reverse the process for your outside player. With smart point distribution and team editing, you can likely get most of the achievements in 2-3 games.