PDA

View Full Version : Does the game have 2 disc?

Density Jo
12-28-2010, 04:45 PM
1. Does it have 2 disc inside (ego draconis) and (flame of vengeance) or just only 1 disc with a DLC?

2. Can you change to dragon at will?

olcsi2
12-28-2010, 06:09 PM
one disc, once you get the ability, you can change as you like, of course you need enough room for the transformation.

Density Jo
12-28-2010, 10:58 PM
one disc, once you get the ability, you can change as you like, of course you need enough room for the transformation.

oh thanks, since it's 1 disc what is the disc? ego dragonis?

Vigor
12-29-2010, 12:16 AM
It's a remastered version along with the expansion all on 1 disc.

Density Jo
01-01-2011, 02:53 PM
a quick question, does the skills trainer reset skills only or both skills and stats? (because i need to reset my points and put them into mage skills since warrior is crap)

Sentyu
04-09-2011, 07:12 PM
a quick question, does the skills trainer reset skills only or both skills and stats? (because i need to reset my points and put them into mage skills since warrior is crap)

It's a seperate game you cant load your Ego Draconis save :P but i think they reset both anyway

francisrossi
04-10-2011, 11:46 PM
Flames of Vengeance doesn't let you transform into a dragon, until the very last mission. I really missed flying about, destroying goblin huts :(

Sentyu
04-15-2011, 04:20 PM
Flames of Vengeance doesn't let you transform into a dragon, until the very last mission. I really missed flying about, destroying goblin huts :(

bah just started FoV ive been wondering if it comes back into the gameplay at all...was hopeing for more than the last mission though... oh well many more playthroughs of ED then lol.

jamie1000013
04-16-2011, 04:29 PM
I have a question is the DLC a separate game so to speak? Or can you level up in it and use that level in Ego Draconis. For instance is it like Fallout's DLC where it's an add on to the story or Red Dead redemption's zombie one which is a completely different game.

francisrossi
04-16-2011, 10:55 PM
I have a question is the DLC a separate game so to speak? Or can you level up in it and use that level in Ego Draconis. For instance is it like Fallout's DLC where it's an add on to the story or Red Dead redemption's zombie one which is a completely different game.

You can't transfer from Flames of Vengenace to Ego Draconis. It follows directly on from Ego. You can play Flames standalone, but the story wouldn't make much sense if you've not already played Ego.

Playing Ego, you just automatically go into Flames with no credits or anything. The first time I played it, I didn't actually realise I was in the expansion until I was a good way in :confused: