critical hit

wuki7

• 2 weeks later...

I forget where I read it, but I'm pretty sure it's for cutting a fruit perfectly in half. It's really hard to do with even with my girlfriends I mean hands...

UPDATE: I just read in another forum that you get it when you slice the fruit at the peak just before it starts to drop back down. I'm not sure if this is really the case but I got a Critical Hit twice in a row after waiting for the fruit to reach maximum height.

Edited by quadrin_5

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok I finally got this after about 100 attempts! I can confirm the critical hits pop completely @ random. Sometimes they would pop when the fruit was at its peak sometimes when it was just coming up! One thing I think everyone should try is changing your blade and background to the original ones as I

Seemed to get way more criticals when I did! I think it makes the game think you've just started! got my sixth one right at 175 points!

Edited by DAZTK

• 1 month later...

I have read through a few forums regarding critical hits in the game. They do seem to be random from what everybody says, but I have noticed that all the critical hits that I get seem to be all the fruits that fly up faster than the others. I got this when my score hit 124, but there have also been times where my score was above 170 and I still did not get it. So if it is 100% random just keep playing and always go for the faster fruit like I did. I can't confirm for sure that the faster fruit is a guaranteed critical but almost all the critical hits that I got seemed to be flying up faster than the other fruit on the screen.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i just got 7 crits and 244 points in a game and the achievement didnt pop. i was soooo sad :(

then i tried to look at my achievements and it said i was not signed in (my phone died with me playing the game last night so i guess i didnt sign back in)

so i signed in and started another game and got 6 non crit fruit and the achievement unlocked! 200g :D

this game is so easy to get screwed over at the last second. in classic i have got 5 crits and 199 points.

in zen i got 198\200 points twice and in arcade i got 400 exactly twice and you need 401. most of it is random on how well you will do. just keep playing.

and the help options in the game even say crits are random.

Edited by littlejay

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...