PDA

View Full Version : I'm scared...

Milimanci
12-28-2010, 06:30 PM
I got this game for Christmas, I read a lot of reviews about how much it sucks ass. I don't wanna open it, play it for 10 minutes, and never play it again. I'd really like to trade it in and get a game that I know I'd play for months. My aunt bought it and usually she knows what to buy and what not to buy, but apparently not this time. I even told her that I read a shitload of bad reviews and asked her what to do. She said not to worry about it but I think I really should worry about it...what should I do?

Bruins1337
12-28-2010, 06:33 PM
If she said not to worry, shouldn't you take her by her word and find something that you'll enjoy?

ryanboals
12-29-2010, 08:47 AM
The game itself isn't phenomenal. Its not like Guitar Hero or Rock Band but the controllers for both or compatible. Maybe if nothing else trade in the game, if she bought you the controller as well and just get the game by itself and use the controllers for Guitar Hero or Rock Band. I personally am not impressed by the game but there are some who are. It really just depends on what you are looking for.

P.S. It will not teach you how to play guitar, it merely scratches the basics but it is somewhat entertaining.