PDA

View Full Version : 'Tomb Raider' achievement not unlocking.

Dombine
12-28-2010, 07:28 PM
Right, to start with, I've gone through the whole game. I started it co-op till the 'The Summoning' level, then I did it by myself.

I've collected everything, etc but on 'Toxic Swamp' & the second last level, it says I have 1 more relic to collect (on each level).
I've already got these though.

I've recovered my Gamertag and tried 'Toxic Swamp' again and yet it didn't change. Someone help me please :(

Darki Dreamside
12-29-2010, 11:05 PM
I just got this achievement a few mintues ago myself. Thank god. I was worried sick it would glitch.

Funnily enough the last relic i needed was on toxic swamp. It was the one locked behind the spinning ball. To get to it you have to roll the ball onto a platform next to the spikes.

Anyway i would say just make sure you do actually have them all. They arent all listed on the levels page which displays the challenges and things. Some are very well hidden and i never would have found them without a guide.

Dombine
01-05-2011, 06:06 PM
I just got this achievement a few mintues ago myself. Thank god. I was worried sick it would glitch.

Funnily enough the last relic i needed was on toxic swamp. It was the one locked behind the spinning ball. To get to it you have to roll the ball onto a platform next to the spikes.

Anyway i would say just make sure you do actually have them all. They arent all listed on the levels page which displays the challenges and things. Some are very well hidden and i never would have found them without a guide.

I've got them now. 200G for me :)

I have to say the achievement CAN be glitched. I knew I had collected them because I was following a video guide but 2 must not of triggered right. All I had to do was replay the levels and go to all the spots for each relic/item/weapon until you find it still floating and rotating in it's spot.

It's done now though. Full 200G & the avatar awardable :)

May I suggest if anyone who works for X360A that they update the 'Roadmap' for this title so the 'Glitched Achievements' section says 'Possible chance' or something?

Thanks.

XperimntNterror
01-20-2011, 09:52 PM
I've got them now. 200G for me :)

I have to say the achievement CAN be glitched. I knew I had collected them because I was following a video guide but 2 must not of triggered right. All I had to do was replay the levels and go to all the spots for each relic/item/weapon until you find it still floating and rotating in it's spot.

It's done now though. Full 200G & the avatar awardable :)

May I suggest if anyone who works for X360A that they update the 'Roadmap' for this title so the 'Glitched Achievements' section says 'Possible chance' or something?

Thanks.

I had a similar problem in the second to last level where you have to kill the Guardians and collect the three keys. I killed all three, collected all three keys, but when I returned to the gate, only two of the keys appeared in their slots. I checked the areas where I fought the Guardians, to be sure I didn't forget to pick up one of the keys, but I hadn't missed anything. Ultimately, I had to restart the level and then all was well.... except for the infinite death-loop thanks to the auto-save during the final boss fight, but that's a whole other issue.