PDA

View Full Version : Glitch

brennan4ever
06-10-2007, 06:22 AM
ive been playing cod3 for a fair some time now and as ive been playing ive seen people with like 500 points but have the genral ach!! and u migh just shrudge and say oh its just a gamesave, bu ive heard of a glitch.
if uve heard of it or have used it please post here and tell us how it works.
since i wish not to work on this for a year or spend hours waiting in lobbies waiting for boosting partners hu r offline or playing on a diffrent game.

The Pants Party
06-10-2007, 01:51 PM
It's a gamesave.

Up In Ya Grill
06-10-2007, 02:16 PM
Its a gamesave ok, so how would I go about doing this, because this game isn't fun enough to play as long as you would have to to get the achievements

TG3 HAVOK
06-10-2007, 02:33 PM
its called an achievement because you have to achieve it. were not fans of gamesaving. you will have to look elsewhere try cheaters.com or icantdoitmyself.org
try easier achievements like kingkong

Up In Ya Grill
06-10-2007, 02:35 PM
what about wasteofmygoddamntimeandiwanttoplayanotsoterriblega me.gov you think they will have it?

ThrillKillBill
06-10-2007, 02:36 PM
Its a gamesave ok, so how would I go about doing this, because this game isn't fun enough to play as long as you would have to to get the achievements

you won't make any friends at this site like that but whatever you wanna be known for.

TG3 HAVOK
06-10-2007, 02:41 PM
what about wasteofmygoddamntimeandiwanttoplayanotsoterriblega me.gov you think they will have it?
maybe??
bottom line is we wont tell you how to cheat as it spoils the achievement for the guys who actually put the time in. if you dont want to put the time in, play something else. let the people who actually earned it keep there bragging rights.:uzi:

brennan4ever
06-10-2007, 04:12 PM
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

look i only started this thread to see if there is one and if there is to root it up and see how its done, i really do not wish to have a flaming thread of gamesaves. can we talk about this in a sesible manner please

CovertDog
06-10-2007, 04:19 PM

look i only started this thread to see if there is one and if there is to root it up and see how its done, i really do not wish to have a flaming thread of gamesaves. can we talk about this in a sesible manner please

Don't worry man. This aint about you. You asked a question and if someone knows they will answer, but Up In Ya Arse is apparently been directed to the wrong web site. Ya Arse try Iamacheatingturd.com.

TG3 HAVOK
06-10-2007, 04:41 PM

sorry about that. i just hate cheaters thats all :mad:. anyway i do belive there is no glitch im afraid. you will have to do it the hard way. i know there is a way of getting 200-500 points a match. find the info and people you need here (http://xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10447)

Jackass
06-11-2007, 05:06 AM
No there really is a glitch, like u can unlock all achievments in gears both offline and online including seriously but the less that know about it, the better. Or evryone will have it all of the sudden and some are meant to be hard to get.

And yes i sometimes use savegames but I dont understand the hypocrism, like its only a shotcut to an achievment like u have to play a game 4 or 5 times, screw that, doesnt make u a better player. Just like so many boosters here use a shortcut to get them faster, or even coudnt earn legit.

I dont do it for the score, i would give away most non k'd gamepoints away if ms would let me :(

CovertDog
06-11-2007, 06:23 AM
You know I'am not even going to make a big deal out of this, just cause there comes a point were you feel your just talking in circles. All I'am going to say is, we may take "shortcuts", but at least we took the trip.

Jackass
06-11-2007, 06:56 AM
Still doesnt make u a better player, cuz u didnt earn it. With saves u still have 2 play, like beat the game on hard etc, its before the last checkpoint. Sorry but, ive seen the game in one time, only game i loved to play twice was gears, and someday i will do it again. So I take the trip too but wouldnt waste my time on it. Like play 300 games on fifa 07, hell no way! Doesnt make me a better, it would just kill my brain, lmao. Bullet witch 5 times? As if, even killing the finall bos on each level made me throw up. Etc. Dont like to waste my life either on looking endless for orbs to 1000 or 1250 my game.

It comes down to this: boosting, cheating, game saving, glitching, whatever, its all the same, U just dont earn it, so u cant say anything is more right then the other, even if u put more time in it. (so what, u still didnt earn it, so imo a saver is much smarter, I mean, still no credit given imo)

But where it really comes down to is, we all love collecting achievements, no matther what way. Leaderboards doesnt mean shit, u cant win anything by it, its just a hobby so lets have fun in collecting them.

Btw, most games I completed where legit. There r people who dont do anything else either offcourse, but some I just wanna do myself, so each to their own, iths their free time

|oneyedNewb|
06-11-2007, 07:06 PM
if there really is a glitch then please enlighten us on what you need to do..?

Jackass
06-11-2007, 10:13 PM
I wont tell it for various reasons. For the hard work people put into it. And it requires account sharing. Nuff said

CoolioDude
06-12-2007, 12:57 AM
I don't really care about gamesavers anymore... they just waste there money on a number under their gamertag.

But if there is a glitch... that'll be pretty awesome.

Minty
06-12-2007, 11:52 AM
And yes i sometimes use savegames but I dont understand the hypocrism, like its only a shotcut to an achievment like u have to play a game 4 or 5 times, screw that, doesnt make u a better player. Just like so many boosters here use a shortcut to get them faster, or even coudnt earn legit.

I dont do it for the score

The only reason you CHEAT is for the score, and something we dont tolerate on the site.

Do not try and come back this time.

You know I'am not even going to make a big deal out of this,

You may not be, but I am. To quote my favourite MC....

Stop, its hammer time.

CovertDog
06-12-2007, 11:57 AM
Minty, man come on, you left out the best part of my quote. You know the whole "shortcut" and "trip" thing. It was awe inspiring.:p

angry
06-12-2007, 12:17 PM
Damn i hate people who gamesave that is cheating, how can you call booting cheating as say we boost oin GOW it will take us just over an hour for 1 person to get an achievment. Yet gamesaves you get them all so quick. atleast with people boosting they stil get toi learn the game and learn how to play it better every time they play. so my answer to you is DON'T class Gamesaves the same as Boosting as they are completlet different... :mad:

brennan4ever
06-12-2007, 03:16 PM
well spoken angry! i myself dont tolorate gamesaves in any shape or form but if you gamesaves make aware that ok maybe i wont shout at u and tell u its wrong but its u hu ur cheating yourself think about it..we all no hu gamesaves a game so we wont count u as some1 to get the first 1k in a game, u will most probably be kicked from any community ( except www.welovetogamesave.com (http://www.welovetogamesave.com) wich ive just realised is a actual website :eek:) and will be wasting your money on a little memory thing that is a well useless in anything else.

So heres 1 tip for the future if you gamesave...dont do it.

Cold Rival
06-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Minty, man come on, you left out the best part of my quote. You know the whole "shortcut" and "trip" thing. It was awe inspiring.:p

You're right. I bet it left a bitter taste for him! But for us, that was the sweetest thing since golden syrup.

Crizz73
06-16-2007, 07:08 PM
Hello everybody, this is my first post on this board.

I am a liar and I cheat.

Crizz73