PDA

View Full Version : That's What I Call Teamwork! question

Elitism
12-28-2010, 10:58 PM
Is there a way to find out which levels you have already played with 2 partners. I thought I had but I only got the achievement for playing them at least once no matter if it was single or multi player.

Lucatheking
01-03-2011, 03:54 PM
i am looking for som1 to get the achievements with so if u want help add Lucatheking

Tom115
01-03-2011, 06:11 PM
As far as I know there is no way to check.

RockWhore
01-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Can anyone confirm if this can be done over live or if it has to be done local (I couldn't see it mentioned anywhere)?

I don't really want to make a start if I will have to go through it all again in local. Thanks.

Tom115
01-04-2011, 11:24 PM
Can anyone confirm if this can be done over live or if it has to be done local (I couldn't see it mentioned anywhere)?

I don't really want to make a start if I will have to go through it all again in local. Thanks. I can 100% confirm it CAN be done over LIVE. I did it all over LIVE with about a million different people cos they kept quitting so my advice would be to find someone who will go through the lot with you. Don't rely on randomers.

RockWhore
01-05-2011, 10:14 AM
Thanks Tom, just what I wanted to hear.

Huxy87
04-10-2011, 08:40 PM
If any one wants to try and get this done i will be up for going through the game modes. GT - Jhuxyboosh

im UK GMT and can be on most days, weekends tend to be easier though. Hit me up if your keen, even if you just want to do one type of game play, or just want to play for fun!

malakra
04-11-2011, 09:53 PM
I was reading that you can also just hold out a pillow to your side at the beginning of each event. (Remember, you only need free play.) Once you trick the game into thinking there are two people, drop the pillow and play the level alone. You don't need to complete every level with another player, you just need to complete each level after having two players participate.

Princesspea299
06-25-2011, 12:47 PM
we finaly got it without a pillow because we read this aftwards but I can see how it would work alot easier.