PDA

View Full Version : 10 songs break it down 80%

Des
12-29-2010, 12:18 AM
So I'm now at 12 songs with over 80% on break it down, what gives?

Edit:

Only took 13 songs...huh...strange though, I got the 1000 calorie achievement at 900 something as well...too bad it doesn't calculate time spent in break it down.

Shad0wTroop3r
12-29-2010, 12:32 AM
Theres a glitch where break it down dosen't count unless it is on the highest difficulty that you have played that song on. For example if you played lady gaga Poker Face on Hard you must do Break it down on Hard for it to count towards any of the break it down achievements good luck!

Des
12-29-2010, 12:34 AM
Theres a glitch where break it down dosen't count unless it is on the highest difficulty that you have played that song on. For example if you played lady gaga Poker Face on Hard you must do Break it down on Hard for it to count towards any of the break it down achievements good luck!

Really? I only did two mediums, Satisfaction, and Jungle boogie. Actually I may have done jungle boogie on hard too...well I can confirm that the glitch only removes the specific songs done on an higher difficulty then.

Would explain why it took 13 instead of 10.

ferrara316
12-29-2010, 12:39 AM

no, the glitch is if you completed break it down on a harder difficulty.. not perform it.

Shad0wTroop3r
12-29-2010, 02:10 AM
no, the glitch is if you completed break it down on a harder difficulty.. not perform it.

Well i did break it down on easy for ever song got 100 percent no achievment. I go back and do break it down on hard for the one song i performed on hard and achievement unlocked. Explain that.

ferrara316
12-29-2010, 08:30 PM
Well i did break it down on easy for ever song got 100 percent no achievment. I go back and do break it down on hard for the one song i performed on hard and achievement unlocked. Explain that.

so you played through the whole game not performing one single song on hard? just that last one? or break it down?

Shad0wTroop3r
12-29-2010, 08:39 PM
so you played through the whole game not performing one single song on hard? just that last one? or break it down?

i only did teach me how to jerk on hard to get the achievement

ferrara316
12-29-2010, 09:15 PM
Sorry, i meant did you "perform it" on songs on hard throughout the game.. as long as you dont try break it down on medium or hard, you can just go through all the songs on "Break it Down" and still get the achievement right?

Shad0wTroop3r
12-29-2010, 09:34 PM
Sorry, i meant did you "perform it" on songs on hard throughout the game.. as long as you dont try break it down on medium or hard, you can just go through all the songs on "Break it Down" and still get the achievement right?

I did perform it on hard on one song NOT BREAK IT DOWN
Anyway i dont care anymore i got the achievement