PDA

View Full Version : How to play Endor DLC

Tatanko
12-29-2010, 02:34 PM
I feel like this has to have been covered already, but Google and the site's search engine have both failed me miserably. HOW do you play the Endor DLC? I just purchased it last night and cannot figure out how to play it to save my life. To be more specific, where do I access it in the menus?

ErmacVersion1
12-29-2010, 03:14 PM
I feel like this has to have been covered already, but Google and the site's search engine have both failed me miserably. HOW do you play the Endor DLC? I just purchased it last night and cannot figure out how to play it to save my life. To be more specific, where do I access it in the menus?

From the start menu, click either new game or continue from chapter select of your saved game. Endor level should be an available option. Just click it and have fun killing Ewoks. I suggest downloading the character skin pack too if you haven't already. There is nothing more satisfying than punting Ewoks as Admiral Ackbar.

Tatanko
12-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Are you saying it should be a selectable level? It's not showing anywhere in my menu. I even redownloaded it, restarted my xbox, etc.

Xerofox
12-29-2010, 04:16 PM
In the main menu there should be an option "select campaign", I think it's the 3 option (below Load Game and mission select).

Tatanko
12-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Now I'm really lost. I don't have those options at all. Mine are as follows:

-Start Game (or Continue)
-Select Level
-Challenges
-Xbox Live Marketplace
-Extras

That's it. None of the "select campaign" options or anything like that.

Pashos
12-29-2010, 06:37 PM
Click Select Level and then it should bring you to a screen that has the two campaign options, Normal or Endor. Pick Endor and then you can play it.

edit: I was actually wrong, the option is Select Campaign, not Select Level. Are you sure you have the DLC downloaded and you didn't just buy it and it didn't download completely?

Tatanko
12-29-2010, 07:30 PM
Are you sure you have the DLC downloaded and you didn't just buy it and it didn't download completely?
Positive. I checked to make sure the file was complete, redownloaded it just to be sure, etc. Maybe I'll try deleting the file and redownloading it again.

rdrunr89
12-29-2010, 07:41 PM
When you first get into the game and it asks you to choose a spot on you HD select an open spot, not your normal game. You will then get "start campaign" and have the option to choose Endor. Don't select the save of your FU2 normal game.

metallicoholic
09-17-2011, 08:28 PM
I can't believe I had to actually search for how to access DLC in a game. So strange. Anyway, I had trouble finding it as well so I wound downloading it again (and leaving the download screen open until 100% complete). Once I loaded up my save game again, I had the option of "Select Campaign." You don't have to start a whole new game to access this. Just try downloading again and leaving the download screen up rather than doing a background download.

guitar92691
10-01-2011, 09:04 PM
such a quick dlc

o Reign o
10-04-2011, 09:32 PM
Id do what metallicoholic said.

I left the DLC downloading overnight and came to find out that it got corrupted.

Doctor Mapache
11-25-2011, 02:42 PM
thanks for the help ! :):Bounce:

chrisk62
12-09-2011, 10:43 AM
Yeah I could not figure out how to start the DLC either. Thanks for the help :)