PDA

View Full Version : Work It Honey achievement glitched?

ferrara316
12-29-2010, 08:34 PM
here is a list of all the moves required for Work it Honey

Work It, Honey (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/dance-central/achievement/43531-Work-It--Honey.html) 15http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png
Pass these moves: & Feelabout, Club Monster, Pose, Ride, and Wind It Up.

& Feelabout: Push It [M][H]
Club Monster: Funkytown [H], Just Dance [M][H]
Pose: Just Dance [E][M][H]
Ride: Move Ya Body [E][M][H]
Wind It Up: Evacuate the Dancefloor [H], Just Dance [M][H]

basically all you really need to do is play Move Ya Body on easy once, Just Dance on Medium, and Push It on Medium..

Made sure i completed the required moves during the songs and finished the song to the end. Still the achievement has yet to unlock. I have not had trouble with the other achievements like this as i have unlocked ANIMAL and Central Combat no problem. Any ideas as to what might have went wrong?

EDIT:
ACHIEVEMENT IS DEFINTLY GLITCHED! Just deleted my save, went straight to all these songs and made sure to pass them and finish the song.. No clue whats going on now?

EDIT 2:

OK maybe the achievement is not glitched.. but there is something up with these achievement.. used another profile and did the songs on break it down hard... still no achievement.. my thing is i believe there has to be another song with these moves not listed. Wind it up is a different move in Just Dance and Evacuate the Dancefloor.. I did both of these and still no achievement.. so maybe there is another "Pose" somehwere? i dont know, but it looks like ill never get this one lol

Magpie Air
01-05-2011, 11:41 AM
i'm having the same problem with this one have you sussed anything yet?

MADasaHatter
01-05-2011, 05:10 PM
You've tried the moves on Break It Down or Perform It? OR both?

ferrara316
01-05-2011, 07:09 PM
You've tried the moves on Break It Down or Perform It? OR both?

BOTH lol

I have no clue why its not unlocking this one. I tried it on another account and still nothing. I have unlocked majority of the other move achievements with no problem at all. There has to be another Pose or maybe Ride? I dont know. "Wind it up" is different in "...dance floor" and "just dance", so there has to be another move that no one might have noticed with the same name.

chrisw427
01-07-2011, 04:58 AM
Ok, something is screwy. I just cleared my cache and didn't do the update since it wasn't working the other way. I did each move in break it down mode, completing it successfully the first time and then again in the recap. I also then performed it correctly in the songs. I did them all and no achievement. What gives?

ferrara316
01-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Ok, something is screwy. I just cleared my cache and didn't do the update since it wasn't working the other way. I did each move in break it down mode, completing it successfully the first time and then again in the recap. I also then performed it correctly in the songs. I did them all and no achievement. What gives?

yeah man, this one is so weird. plenty of people have the achievement too which pisses me off so much more. No one has really been super clear, my thing is maybe there is another move that the achievement description does not list and people who have unlocked the achievement got lucky and must had did said move while doing another break it down on hard.

When i did it with another gamertag, the achievement did not pop as well, so i dont think its glitched, i think its missing a move not known to everyone.

chrisw427
01-08-2011, 08:06 PM
I decided to go for the jazz square moves. There is one you have to do on Push It (Difficulty: hard). While I was in that song, I decided to do &feelabout just in case. When the song was over, it popped!

I know I had done it properly in medium, so maybe they want it done in hard mode?

Jayleene
01-09-2011, 01:45 PM
YES!! same problem here :( i don't know what to do :/

EDIT: OH YES!!! I GOT IT, just make it in "PUSH IT" on HARD it will give you an achievement :) i did it in Break Down mode and it worked :)

MADasaHatter
01-09-2011, 11:53 PM
I got the achievement while going for something else so just move on to the other moves. Push It sounds about right.

ferrara316
01-10-2011, 02:57 PM
I decided to go for the jazz square moves. There is one you have to do on Push It (Difficulty: hard). While I was in that song, I decided to do &feelabout just in case. When the song was over, it popped!

I know I had done it properly in medium, so maybe they want it done in hard mode?

yep chrisw427 is right. The new move on Push it Hard is called "& I Feelabout"

Its right after a jazz square move, so the achievement is not glitched. Simply the the achievement description is no 100% correct. Thanks for helping me and others out on this one!

chrisw427
01-10-2011, 04:47 PM
Happy to see this is the solution for a lot of people!

the_b1ues
01-23-2011, 08:16 PM
Dont quite understand how to fix this ive done all these moves

& Feelabout: Push It [M][H]
Club Monster: Funkytown [H], Just Dance [M][H]
Pose: Just Dance [E][M][H]
Ride: Move Ya Body [E][M][H]
Wind It Up: Evacuate the Dancefloor [H], Just Dance [M][H]

And it hasnt unlocked what do i need to redo to unlock this?

Edit after reading back though i think what people are saying is to Push it on hard and not medium am i right?