PDA

View Full Version : Interesting, plus question about "Transmission"

swamptastic
12-29-2010, 11:16 PM
Must say this game is a different take on the twin-stick shooter. Great atmosphere and nice music, plus a slight twist on the genre would make this worth a look; but it's also got upgradable/interchangeable ship parts and a bit of exploration. Similar to Mutant Storm, but deeper and more interesting to look at. I'd recommend anyone check it out who enjoys this type of game. Definitely different.

I had assumed the "Transmission" achievement unlocked upon starting the game and being injected into the body. I restarted because I'd begun the game in trial; however, it didn't unlock for me the second time, either. Is it a trick, like I have to let the momentum carry me without propelling myself, or I must avoid hitting any walls on the way in?

Polygon Pirate
12-30-2010, 05:12 AM
Don't think so. Must of glitched because of the trial. As a last resort you could try deleting and redownloading it.

Fantastic game by the way. Massively underrated by the looks of it, which is really a shame. Hope it makes them some money in the long run when word gets around.

NightStalker666
12-30-2010, 05:25 AM
Have to say I was mesmerized by the trial. As soon as a 'BuckyBall' guide pops up somewhere I'll be picking this up :)

It somehow reminded me of the aura Super Metroid gave me back in the day.

swamptastic
12-30-2010, 06:43 AM
Absolutely right. Deleted and redownloaded, achievement popped as soon as the ship entered the body...just as it says. Thanks, Pirate! And it is a fantastic game. I really hope this gets discovered and people start buying it. I'm going to give it a high rating at least..

Polygon Pirate
12-30-2010, 08:33 AM
No worries. :)

Joebeest86
12-30-2010, 09:40 AM
This is gonna be a sleeper hit I think. I was really surprised after playing it. I like the ship upgrade system alot. Super great game to kinda get lost in.

Also, I had Transmission glitch on me the first time too. I just started a new game over and it popped for me after restarting the game.

Sevothium
01-18-2011, 01:58 AM
Bad glitches. :(

Fug the Pug
01-22-2011, 07:19 AM
I found the last "world" to be pretty annoying though. The background was too bright and the enemies and lasers blended in.

Gacys Clown
01-23-2011, 03:42 PM
Absolutely right. Deleted and redownloaded, achievement popped as soon as the ship entered the body...just as it says. Thanks, Pirate! And it is a fantastic game. I really hope this gets discovered and people start buying it. I'm going to give it a high rating at least..

You actually didn't have to do that. I had the same problem you had, but all you have to do is just exit the game and go back to the dashboard. Start up a new game and it will unlock. No need to delete and redownload.:)