PDA

View Full Version : Ghost's toll achievement glitched!

Wing Gundam Zero
12-30-2010, 05:43 AM
I read that you have to talk to scythe after not killing her in old wounds, so i did and it turned out that she only nearly kills me and then she heals me that's the dialogue, but i don't get the quest ghost's toll.
can someone help me on this one?

DENAz666
12-30-2010, 06:37 AM
there is another way to finish the "ghost's toll" quest. after speaking to the ghosts, tell them that you'll prove to them they are dead. then, go speak to scythe again, you'll be told to look for a mirror (it's in the square room just before the one with the ghosts, you get a quest marker showing it on your map). go talk to the ghosts again, and tell them you have the toll, but not with you. they decide to come with you to see the toll. lead them to the mirror. once they look into the mirror, they vanish. return to scythe and receive the reward.

http://forum.gamepressure.com/thread.asp?ID=147586 Taken from that link

Wing Gundam Zero
12-30-2010, 08:10 AM
there is another way to finish the "ghost's toll" quest. after speaking to the ghosts, tell them that you'll prove to them they are dead. then, go speak to scythe again, you'll be told to look for a mirror (it's in the square room just before the one with the ghosts, you get a quest marker showing it on your map). go talk to the ghosts again, and tell them you have the toll, but not with you. they decide to come with you to see the toll. lead them to the mirror. once they look into the mirror, they vanish. return to scythe and receive the reward.

http://forum.gamepressure.com/thread.asp?ID=147586 Taken from that link

I just told you she's not giving me the quest.

DENAz666
12-31-2010, 12:45 AM
Ah right, my bad.

Have you tried exiting the area and coming back?

Wing Gundam Zero
12-31-2010, 04:11 AM
Ah right, my bad.

Have you tried exiting the area and coming back?

yeah, not working. i guess i'll have to do it again, luckely i've got a save right before my "mistake" aka bug, glitch happened so it'll work thieving's guild isn't alot of work anyway 5 achievements left for 1k =D