PDA

View Full Version : How do i use all paint brushes>?

longdillon1
12-30-2010, 07:11 AM
This is my last achievement and I cannot figure this out. what are the requirements>? PLEASE HELP!

Sonderfall
01-02-2011, 01:05 PM
Select the "Create Free" world, choose the brush-tool via Y and finally the paint-brush (it's the middle one i think). Now use every paint-brush once and the achievement will unlock.

coley19
01-10-2011, 07:53 PM
Select the "Create Free" world, choose the brush-tool via Y and finally the paint-brush (it's the middle one i think). Now use every paint-brush once and the achievement will unlock. can u unlock more paints cause i done this today and it didnt unlock i have only just unlocked the pirate puzzles

Jedi sy
01-11-2011, 04:47 PM
can u unlock more paints cause i done this today and it didnt unlock i have only just unlocked the pirate puzzles

Same for me buddy, I've just unlocked Great Outdoors and I think there is another brush that I have not got.

thepaxman
01-11-2011, 09:07 PM
I've unlocked nearly all the levels, still only got 3 brushes. Maybe you need a certain amount of sparks

Sonderfall
01-12-2011, 03:08 PM
can u unlock more paints cause i done this today and it didnt unlock i have only just unlocked the pirate puzzles

I think that's the case. I've done that after completing the game and collecting all the sparks.

I've unlocked nearly all the levels, still only got 3 brushes. Maybe you need a certain amount of sparks

There are by far more than 3 paint-brushes but only 3 brush-categories. You know you're in the right category when you can free-paint with chalk, clouds and such stuff.

thepaxman
01-12-2011, 08:41 PM
There are by far more than 3 paint-brushes but only 3 brush-categories. You know you're in the right category when you can free-paint with chalk, clouds and such stuff.

Ahhh now you've said that, it makes sense! Achievement unlocked :Bounce:

MadCor
01-16-2011, 09:33 AM
I got the achievement by just going into paint mode and using every brush I only had 284 sparks at the time, so you can get the achievement early.

Eythan
03-14-2011, 12:11 PM
There is one paint that you unlock later in the game, i cant remember exactly when, just thought id let ya know (:

LoIQ
04-02-2011, 03:55 PM
There is one paint that you unlock later in the game, i cant remember exactly when, just thought id let ya know (:

Yeah, it's the brush labeled Aurora Borealis. Should be to the immediate left of the starting brush & to the immediate right of the orange neon brush. Dunno exactly when it unlocks, but that seems to be the one to complete the requirement.

jamie1000013
07-02-2011, 02:33 PM
I got the achievement by just going into paint mode and using every brush I only had 284 sparks at the time, so you can get the achievement early.

Thank you so much for this suggestion got it this way when I had 329 sparks. Just thought I'd back his statement up so other people can use this method. Great game and very easy GS.