PDA

View Full Version : Gold Level 47

Zebrasqual
12-30-2010, 02:19 PM
The level 47 is "glitched" because its impossible to do it with only 3 moves, well i'm almost positive. They need to fix it. Or maybe someone found a way but i'm 99,99% sure you can't.

phatal1ty
12-30-2010, 08:49 PM
i concur.... there are four cogs and only three moves its not possible... shame this needs a patch to 200 :(

The Pink Pwner
12-31-2010, 04:06 AM
I've been wondering the same thing myself...

big red marino
12-31-2010, 05:17 PM
I have sent an e-mail into them and will update this post when I hear back. I think due to the holidays it may not be until Monday the 3rd.

EDIT: Most of these companies are good about getting back to you. However, no word from them. I have 4 to do GOLD moves on - including this one. I think 44 can be done in three moves although they give you 4 for gold - so maybe they switched these.

The Pink Pwner
12-31-2010, 10:42 PM
I emailed them, too. I'm really annoyed about it, b/c it's the only gold medal I don't have :(

phatal1ty
01-04-2011, 08:43 PM
who did you email i want to email them too this sucks i only need this to 255 gold too :(

The Pink Pwner
01-04-2011, 09:14 PM
I went to this website:
http://www.playfulart.com/
And contacted them through "support". That is the website at the bottom of the game's main screen.
I just contacted them about "Gears" and changed it to "Revolution" in the title.

Has anyone heard back about this? Has anyone determined that it is, in fact, possible with 3 moves? I highly doubt that it is, but who knows.

I'm starting to get really annoyed. This is the only gold I don't have and the only achievement I don't have. I'm thinking of reviewing marketplace the game saying it is impossible to get all achievements.

phatal1ty
01-13-2011, 01:47 AM
i'm an engineer... this is kinda what i do... and its no way possible in 3 or less moves.... the cogs just arn't big enough and so therefore you need all 4

The Pink Pwner
01-17-2011, 02:47 AM
Has anyone heard back about this!? I am so pissed about this at this point. It's been weeks and no update.

UberToast
01-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Figured I'd throw in my 2 cents - I also emailed them, and have received no response (surprise). As far as small developers go, they seem the most inclined to ignore people.

Their website still hasn't even been updated to include Revolution, their twitter account has barely been used and their blog is just as forgotten. Do they just not care, or is their little company fallen on hard times?

The Pink Pwner
01-24-2011, 04:54 AM
I'm surprised Microsoft hasn't done anything about it. It seems like it would be a rule that all achievements must actually be achievable!

KAW 24
01-24-2011, 10:03 PM
My understanding is that all achievements must be proven to be unlockable as part of the approval process. I guess either someone messed up the process or the achievement is indeed (somehow) unlockable.

Kugsen
01-28-2011, 03:39 PM
Maybe try emailing Microsoft Games Studios themselves.

FunkDog
01-29-2011, 07:53 AM
Same here. All golds except level 47. No way you can finish it in 3 moves. I even tried looping the move meter over 1000 but it keeps track. Didn't want to take the time to try 10000.

Dragonling
02-01-2011, 11:28 AM
Let us know if you have any luck :)

mrmckeb
02-02-2011, 12:16 PM
Also stuck... I might tweet at support...

UberToast
02-06-2011, 01:07 AM
Awesome news - there is an update on the way to correct level 47. I got a response from @fivedollarcouch (Brandon Pierce of Playfulart) and he said an update was submitted to MS for approval and he should have more info about it this coming Monday (Feb 7th).

Oblivion Knight
02-06-2011, 02:23 PM
Thanks for that great bit of news, UberToast.

Fingers crossed! :Bounce:

Kugsen
02-07-2011, 06:59 PM
Wonderful! Thanks for that!

Kugsen
02-09-2011, 04:13 PM
Did he tweet more info?

Oblivion Knight
02-09-2011, 05:10 PM
No further info as of yet.. :(

I've been keeping my eye on his twitter.

mrmckeb
03-02-2011, 08:46 AM
No further info as of yet.. :(

I've been keeping my eye on his twitter.
February 7 was a month ago... :S Anyone got any updates on this?

The Pink Pwner
03-05-2011, 08:08 AM
This game has been out for 3 months now with no fix, this is absolutely ridiculous...

mrmckeb
03-08-2011, 01:33 AM
I've emailed support "support@playfulart.com" as suggested by Microsoft on Twitter. I've directed them to this forum posting... I just want to finish the game!

mrmckeb
03-28-2011, 11:41 PM
Anyone heard anything? I've had NO reply to my email... but want traction. Windows Phone support on Twitter won't help... I don't know what to do...

Suggestions?

mydefposse
04-13-2011, 11:56 AM
i tweeted them too but have heard nothing back, it's so annoying!

mrmckeb
04-14-2011, 06:59 AM
I rang Zune Support. The helpful lady said she'd not only compensate me for all the effort I've put in to resolving this(probably a refund or Microsoft Points), but that they'll be contacting the developer too! I assume this will be a "fix it within x days or have it removed" communication.

I'll keep everyone updated.

mydefposse
04-19-2011, 11:54 PM
I rang Zune Support. The helpful lady said she'd not only compensate me for all the effort I've put in to resolving this(probably a refund or Microsoft Points), but that they'll be contacting the developer too! I assume this will be a "fix it within x days or have it removed" communication.

I'll keep everyone updated.

heard anything yet? or did you get any sort of refund?

SlyPooBiscuit
04-20-2011, 12:25 AM
http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=306615

Should we all call them and complain?

mrmckeb
04-20-2011, 07:41 AM
Should we all call them and complain?
I called, complained, etc. They tried to troubleshoot but I explained the game had a bug and not the device. I have received a refund, and was told that the developer has been contacted by Zune support fir a fix to this issue.

Maybe call too - the more the better, and you'll get a refund for your hassles.

SlyPooBiscuit
04-20-2011, 10:15 AM
I called, complained, etc. They tried to troubleshoot but I explained the game had a bug and not the device. I have received a refund, and was told that the developer has been contacted by Zune support fir a fix to this issue.

Maybe call too - the more the better, and you'll get a refund for your hassles.

Click the link I posted (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=306615). I meant call the developers. I found their phone number when I ran a WHOIS on their website.

How did they credit you? To your Zune account, credit card, or your cell bill?

SlyPooBiscuit
04-21-2011, 03:01 AM
I just tried getting them to credit me but they couldn't because I had it charged to my cell bill. Going to call my provider tomorrow and ask them to refund it in addition to a refund for a lady gaga song I accidently bought

mrmckeb
04-21-2011, 05:19 AM
My carrier doesn't do cell billing for WP7 yet... grr.

So I had the value of the game refunded onto my credit card as that's how I paid for the game.

I recommend that everyone tries this, or at least reports the issue to Zune phone support to ensure it's taken seriously.

And yes, someone in the USA will you PLEASE ring the developers?

KJT CD ACD
04-28-2011, 01:33 PM
This thread is awesome, I've attempting to get information on this bullcrap since the game was released last December (Australia). I want my FC cheev, dagnabbit! :D

I contacted PlayfulArt as well, and got nothing in response. Kudos to the guys who posted the developers numbers, although the link seems to be broken for me...? If someone can post the numbers in the thread, that would be helpful... A great game and 200G for free? Who can say no to that? :D

mrmckeb
04-29-2011, 10:25 AM
If someone can post the numbers in the thread...
Yes, please someone do that. I'll call too - and I'm also in Australia.

UberToast
05-08-2011, 08:19 PM
I figured I'd give an update - while it has no positive news, I am continuing to try. I have submitted repeated inquiries via the Playfulart support form (http://playfulart.com/support.php) to the Playfulart twitter account (@playfulart) and to the twitter account of the Playfulart programmer Brandon Pierce (@fivedollarcouch) and have been ignored on every front.

As has been done by others I will be contacting Zune support (1-877-GET-ZUNE [1-877-438-9863] / @ZuneSupport) as well as MS Game Studios , as they are the publisher for this title. Hopefully something will come of this.

As it is, I am making every effort to inform others of this amazingly poor support from this developer. I am hoping to persuade others from making (as I see it) the same mistake we each have made already. I personally feel cheated by Playfulart - they took my money for a broken product and then are nowhere to be found to correct their failure. If Playfulart is really going to ignore their customers, then we must do what is necessary to make ourselves heard.

Also, below is the registrant information from a Whois lookup for their site - so start bombarding them with inquiries.

Registrant:
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PLAYFULART.COM
Created on: 23-May-02
Expires on: 23-May-13
Last Updated on: 10-Apr-11

Administrative Contact:
M., M. playfulart@me.com
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States
+1.7023417624 Fax --

Technical Contact:
M., Bryan. playfulart@me.com
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States
+1.7023417624 Fax --

mydefposse
05-09-2011, 12:41 AM
I figured I'd give an update - while it has no positive news, I am continuing to try. I have submitted repeated inquiries via the Playfulart support form (http://playfulart.com/support.php) to the Playfulart twitter account (@playfulart) and to the twitter account of the Playfulart programmer Brandon Pierce (@fivedollarcouch) and have been ignored on every front.

As has been done by others I will be contacting Zune support (1-877-GET-ZUNE [1-877-438-9863] / @ZuneSupport) as well as MS Game Studios , as they are the publisher for this title. Hopefully something will come of this.

As it is, I am making every effort to inform others of this amazingly poor support from this developer. I am hoping to persuade others from making (as I see it) the same mistake we each have made already. I personally feel cheated by Playfulart - they took my money for a broken product and then are nowhere to be found to correct their failure. If Playfulart is really going to ignore their customers, then we must do what is necessary to make ourselves heard.

Also, below is the registrant information from a Whois lookup for their site - so start bombarding them with inquiries.

Registrant:
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: PLAYFULART.COM
Created on: 23-May-02
Expires on: 23-May-13
Last Updated on: 10-Apr-11

Administrative Contact:
M., M. playfulart@me.com
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States
+1.7023417624 Fax --

Technical Contact:
M., Bryan. playfulart@me.com
PlayfulArt, L.L.C
1087 Bootspur Drive
Henderson, Nevada 89012
United States
+1.7023417624 Fax --

Nice work sherlock! lol i've been tweeting fivedollarcouch for weeks now and emailing the support using the form but nothing, getting SO annoyed. probably gonna try that phone number tomorrow.

also, just found Bryan Mitchells linked in: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bryan-mitchell/14/b97/ab7

So have sent another email, to all addresses that we know of now: support@bryandev.com playfulart@me.com support@playfulart.com

EDIT: also, i know it's old fashioned, lol, but i've actually just posted them a letter, like, in the post (WOAH!) haha, so fingers crossed!

UberToast
05-09-2011, 01:25 AM
Nice work sherlock! lol i've been tweeting fivedollarcouch for weeks now and emailing the support using the form but nothing, getting SO annoyed. probably gonna try that phone number tomorrow.

also, if anyone has linkedin, you might wanna see here: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/bryan-mitchell/14/b97/ab7

EDIT: also, i know it's old fashioned, lol, but i've actually just posted them a letter, like, in the post (WOAH!) haha, so fingers crossed!

That is nice you have been tweeting fivedollarcouch for weeks - I am the one that actually got the initial (likely lie) that a patch was in the works from fivedollarcouch back in the beginning of February (Feb 5th). I thought it nice of me to come back and give a little update on the lack of progress and make an attempt at bolstering the push to get answers from Playfulart. Before you take a jab at someone, please make sure you know what you are saying.

mydefposse
05-09-2011, 01:33 AM
That is nice you have been tweeting fivedollarcouch for weeks - I am the one that actually got the initial (likely lie) that a patch was in the works from fivedollarcouch back in the beginning of February (Feb 5th). I thought it nice of me to come back and give a little update on the lack of progress and make an attempt at bolstering the push to get answers from Playfulart. Before you take a jab at someone, please make sure you know what you are saying.

Huh? You thought I was taking the piss? Mate I was being serious! that was nice work finding that info out. Jeez.

EDIT: JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM BRYAN:

Hi Dan,

I have submitted more than one patch to Microsoft for approval. As a managed developer there is only so much I can do with regards to updating Revolution. I reply to every email I receive. Sorry for your frustration. I am working to correct the new feedback I have once again received from the review team. It will be up to them to release it or not.

Thank You,
Bryan Mitchell

in case we need it in the future, the email that I received this response from was: playfulart@me.com

UberToast
05-09-2011, 02:36 AM
Huh? You thought I was taking the piss? Mate I was being serious! that was nice work finding that info out. Jeez.

EDIT: JUST RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM BRYAN:

in case we need it in the future, the email that I received this response from was: playfulart@me.com

My apologies - I misinterpreted your statement. Hopefully we will reach our goal soon. I an remarkably tired of dealing with Revolution.

mydefposse
05-09-2011, 02:41 AM
My apologies - I misinterpreted your statement. Hopefully we will reach our goal soon. I an remarkably tired of dealing with Revolution.

No worries, I re-read it and realised it could have sounded pretty sarcastic lol. So it sounds like Microsoft keep asking him to review the patch he submits, for some reason, but hopefully the next time he submits it, they'll accept it. I've asked him to email me the result, so hopefully I can get the info to others asap.

Now if only I can get a response about the latest Crackdown: Project Sunburst bug!:uzi:

Kugsen
05-30-2011, 08:09 PM
As someone else interested in getting the last achievement in this game I just need to thank all you guys for putting in all this effort to get this fixed. Really good of you guys.

mydefposse
06-02-2011, 01:11 PM
As someone else interested in getting the last achievement in this game I just need to thank all you guys for putting in all this effort to get this fixed. Really good of you guys.

Thanks, I really hate it when a game cannot be completed fully, bugs me so much. When Things on Wheels was bugged I literally emailed everyone I could think of over and over until I received a message from someone on XBL asking what the issue was, and he fixed it within a week after that, haha.

But you have just reminded me about this game, I will email the guy again and ask for an update. Would you mind sending him one (to playfulart@me.com) just asking him too? :)

mydefposse
06-03-2011, 08:57 PM
Bryan's reply:

I have been working with Microsoft to fix the issue, but unfortunately the process has not been an expedient one. They have been great at communicating with me to facilitate the update, but the process itself is making it difficult to get the update out there.
The achievement issue has been fixed for months, but an update can not be accepted by Microsoft until the additional issues are addressed.

Beer N Midgets
06-04-2011, 04:55 AM
Hey Bryan, since your dad owns and run this company, certainly you have much more direct access and knowledge of the ongoings. Let's quit the charade. Contact daddy and tell him to get his crap together.

Kuroi_Shichi
09-09-2011, 12:46 AM
>> Wow, it's been almost a year and still no patch. I wish I would've know about this a month ago when I got this game.

I sent an email and I'm calling myself to try and get any additional information and maybe a refund. This is ridiculous. It's a fun game, but have 224/225; 180/200 and 19/20 makes me annoyed... A completion that's never to be...

I wish Microsoft could just pop this achievement for us, so we could get our completion...

Anothersociety
11-01-2011, 08:44 PM
Bought the game a few days ago wish I had read up about these glitched achievements and leader-boards not loading, pitty because it's a very good game well bar the intro music!

mydefposse
11-19-2011, 09:20 PM
New reply from Bryan:

I don't have any control over the matter. Microsoft continues to hold up the process by adding new problems to the bug database on every certification submission. Even bugs that were never identified before, and bugs that don't actually exist and cannot be duplicated by half their team. It is nearly impossible to get this out. It is terribly frustrating.

(for the record this actually came from a different email: bryan.m.mitchell@gmail.com)

"Bugs that don't actually exist"? Something sounds a bit messed up here...

XBOX ISAAC82
12-19-2011, 01:04 PM
Bought the game a few days ago wish I had read up about these glitched achievements and leader-boards not loading, pitty because it's a very good game well bar the intro music!

I would refer you to my list (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=297956). If you see an angry Face next to game probably best to avoid if your after a full 200/200 GS as it has glitched achievement(s). Just click on the face to see the problem.

realfox
02-03-2012, 11:36 AM
I wrote to the developer of the game regarding the glitched achievement and got following message back:

Date: Tue, 31. Jan 2012 19:02:06

Hello,

As reported in that thread, I am doing my best to fix this issue (as I have been doing for over a year), but the review process for a managed game is long and difficult. If it were up to me I would release the last version I submitted today, but its not up to me. I am very sorry for your trouble.

Thank You,
Bryan

Maybe Microsoft accepts now his bugfix, as he stated he submitted a update on this date.

Hopefully it will be, so i can finally buy this game (waiting for over 1 year) and play through it. Loved the demo so far.

REALFOX81

XBOX ISAAC82
02-03-2012, 01:36 PM
I wrote to the developer of the game regarding the glitched achievement and got following message back:

Maybe Microsoft accepts now his bugfix, as he stated he submitted a update on this date.

Hopefully it will be, so i can finally buy this game (waiting for over 1 year) and play through it. Loved the demo so far.

REALFOX81

It's a very good game. Unfortunately I have had a factory reset since completing it last year so looks like I'd have to start over if they do fix it.

The Remdizzle
02-10-2012, 07:04 PM
I cannot believe this shit hasn't been fixed yet... makes me rage!!! :uzi:

IEvil IMonkey
02-13-2012, 11:33 PM
Great....another glitched game!!!! Wish I'd have checked here 1st and seen I wouldn't be able to complete it to 200g

IEvil IMonkey
02-17-2012, 09:55 AM
Great....another glitched game!!!! Wish I'd have checked here 1st and seen I wouldn't be able to complete it to 200g

I just phoned XBOX Customer Support here in the UK and after a short phone call (FREE PHONE NUMBER) I got my refund of 2.29 :woop:

So 180g for free plus I get to keep the game/digital rights so IF a fix does come I'll still be able to complete the game

I suggest everybody does this :woop:

aska1978
02-18-2012, 06:55 PM
So far no updates
!!

jordan40
04-02-2012, 12:27 PM
I have just sent another email to make sure that they don't forget about this which I am sure they are trying to do! I will update when I have a reply. It has been what 2 years now!!! I bet the game only took a couple of months to put together and yet they take over two years to patch a little number for the amount of moves to complete a level with gold!

XBOX ISAAC82
04-02-2012, 02:07 PM
I have just sent another email to make sure that they don't forget about this which I am sure they are trying to do! I will update when I have a reply. It has been what 2 years now!!! I bet the game only took a couple of months to put together and yet they take over two years to patch a little number for the amount of moves to complete a level with gold!

Apparently they submitted the update to MS nearly a year ago. No idea why it hasn't gone live though. See here (http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/winphone/forum/wp7-wpapps/revolution-when-are-microsoft-gonna-release-the/eb19fd54-473a-49a6-bc07-22a8c3a4f8b4).

Edit: This link (http://boardreader.com/thread/Revolution_WP7_Glitched_Achievement_6uegdXll0vy.ht ml) bit more useful as has replies from the developer.

jordan40
04-16-2012, 03:32 PM
I think that everybody should spam https://twitter.com/#!/majornelson (https://twitter.com/#%21/majornelson) twitter to get him to sort this shit out! It has been more than 2 years! Too many wp7 games are waiting for the updates to be validated! Major nelson can push some buttons and get this going, I'm sure he can or knows who to talk to!

We should make a message a send it to him once a day! eventually he will have to do something!

IEvil IMonkey
04-29-2012, 03:59 PM
Shit like this really pisses me off!!!

I can't believe they release stuff without testing it and yet take our money.... So glad I got my back

So many games still need updates but they don't give a toss once they have our cash

I M1K3Y B I
07-21-2012, 11:26 PM
Any news guys?

I am very interested in playing this game but out of principle of the it not being completable i refuse to buy it until it is.