PDA

View Full Version : Help! Newbie!

Spectre XVI
12-31-2010, 09:19 AM
I am not bad at flight simulator games, but this game is a whole another level. I got a bit of problem here. I am stuck on mission Sharks in the Water. It seems I cannot complete this mission. While defending my comrades, I use night vision view to kill the enemy, but it seems I don't have that much time.

So, is there any tips or trick you guys got for me, because this game can be fun If I got good at it?

acurate bob
01-01-2011, 01:24 PM
Don't fret this mission. But it is a hard one. Took me a while to get done on training. And about ten times that for veteran difficulty.

How I did it was like this.
Rule number one. Don't stop to aim. For some reason these little kayaks with guys can take you down quickly if you hover.

Rule number two. Take your time. There's a lot of boats to kill but most are in a line. So if you just remember where they come from you can take a good few with your rockets in one sweep. Never wait for them at the oil derricks.

If any boats get close to them just use the cannon carefully. Prioritise the ones closest to your ally's boats.

Also veteran will literally have you pulling your hair out.