PDA

View Full Version : Hey Everyone.

CarnageCrusader
12-31-2010, 11:25 AM
I seen this game in alot of stores, i always look at it but dont know if its worth the money. It looks good but is it good? I would like to know ASAP. Cause im in need of new games since i only got one game for Christmas.

Spanish Assault
01-06-2011, 11:17 PM
dont spend more then $20 for it or you will be sorry.

lovemetal423
04-04-2011, 01:53 AM
Just got the game today because it was on sale at GameStop for $19.99 and I am actually enjoying it a lot. I heard a lot of negative reviews on the game so maybe I was expecting worse and got a nice surprise. I wish the online community was a bit more active tho. The multiplayer seems like a lot of fun but everyone sets the starting amount of players so high that there is just a bunch of people running around in practice mode but the matches never start. Quite fun just doing practice but I want an actual game :[ but yeah, like Carmona25 said if you get it for $20 or less it's worth it.

Dcon6393
04-04-2011, 05:30 PM
Just beat it, but will be returning it because the online community is almost dead and I do not see myself enjoying the campaign a second time. If you love missions where you have to go slow and steady and be patient then you will like most of this game. They put in too many infantry missions for my tastes, and those missions were bland. But i loved the stealth sniping missions, I just wish they were every mission in the game and not just a handful of them