PDA

View Full Version : Undead Treasure Hunter Problems

FivebyFive
12-31-2010, 04:28 PM
Alright, I can not seem to get a treasure map to get started on this challenge. I have open numerous chest at camp sites... ones with just one guy chewing on some bones and ones with a guy and a zombie tied up. I just keep getting ammo.

From what I've read people seem to get it early, so I'm guessing that maybe early it spawned but I was busy doing something else and just skipped the camp and it won't spawn again.

I've done everything that there is to do, but the "Undead Treasure Hunter." I was wondering if there was anyone else that found themselves with a similar problem... did you end up finding the treasure map by relentlessly hunting down camp sites (tips for finding camp site more frequently) or did you have to start all over again.

Five by Five

MachineZed
12-31-2010, 06:02 PM
I don't remember ever seeing the message, when I played. One day I was checking what else I had in all of my inventory, and found it in the second or third RB menu.

SpinelesS
01-08-2011, 01:08 PM
I looted the chest with the map in it but also got no message (I died shortly after as I had the torch equiped and the dude with the pistol took me down)

I would suggest you try pressing Back, then RB to KIT and see if you have the treasure map.

StateVegas
01-08-2011, 10:22 PM
I found it pretty early but I was probably just lucky. When I'd completed the challenges I found it again so you should get it eventually from searching the chests.