PDA

View Full Version : tag team caws help

HARRY POTTER
12-31-2010, 06:38 PM
for some reason its not giving me a tag team no1 contenders match plaese explain how:woop:

i NatrlKilla i
12-31-2010, 07:33 PM
Two choices.
1: Make tag team matches with your CAW's team, against the other tag teams, until you get #1 spot or a #1 contender's match.
2: Give your team the tag belts, and defend them at the first opportunity you get, and the achievement should pops.

Hope that helps.

lollcano
12-31-2010, 11:48 PM
Third option: disband/delete all teams except the champs and your team. You'll automatically be number one contenders.

i NatrlKilla i
01-01-2011, 12:42 AM
Third option: disband/delete all teams except the champs and your team. You'll automatically be number one contenders.
Slightly off topic, but I did that, trying to get in the MITB match. I had to disband them, to take them off of RAW/SmackDown, and then regretted it almost straight away. I like having other teams, but don't like having to set up entrances for them, and didn't realise I could put myself in the match to get the achievement.

lollcano
01-01-2011, 01:28 AM
Yeah I agree, it's a lot of work to set it all up again and I wouldn't personally do it. But, it is another option.

lordsi86
01-06-2011, 07:58 PM
If you give yourself the championships then your first defence will count as winning, or lose your first defence and then you'll be up the top of the list not the bottom.