PDA

View Full Version : Endor Unleashed

rdrunr89
12-31-2010, 07:46 PM
Does anyone know if you have to beat Endor on Hard to get the Unleashed level to unlock? I beat it on Easy but its still not giving me an option.

TrishTheDish
01-01-2011, 12:26 AM
I have the exact same problem as I wanted to do the DLC first before the retail game. My theory is you have to beat the RETAIL game first, unlock Unleashed there, and then Unleashed will be unlocked for the Endor DLC.

On the last level of the retail game right now, will report back once I have more information.

rdrunr89
01-01-2011, 02:11 AM
I beat the the regular game on hard and am halfway done with it on Unleashed mode. Still don't have the option on Endor.

Burning Karma
01-01-2011, 04:09 AM
I think I beat it on Normal to unlock Unleashed. Don't quote me on that though.

TrishTheDish
01-03-2011, 11:53 AM
A few days late, but I finally figured it out.

When you go to start the Endor DLC (AFTER you've finished the retail game on any difficulty), DON'T start a new save file. Load up your retail save file and do choose campaign, Unleashed Difficulty for Endor will be unlocked.

What I was doing wrong was making a new save file, that's why it was grayed out.

rdrunr89
01-03-2011, 01:39 PM
A few days late, but I finally figured it out.

When you go to start the Endor DLC (AFTER you've finished the retail game on any difficulty), DON'T start a new save file. Load up your retail save file and do choose campaign, Unleashed Difficulty for Endor will be unlocked.

What I was doing wrong was making a new save file, that's why it was grayed out.

Ah, thanks. I was trying it on a different saved file too.