PDA

View Full Version : Better to be lucky than good

Eggnogga
12-31-2010, 08:07 PM
Just finished up getting Platinums in all free play activities. While River Ridge was a pain, once you got a feel for the level, it became relatively easy.

The biggest pain -- Rally Ball. I wanted to throw my non-existent controller. The only time I'd manage to get the platinum is if I got extremely lucky.

So damn happy i'm done w/ that.

litepink
01-04-2011, 05:41 AM
Crazy, Rallyball was very easy and fun for me.

RockWhore
01-04-2011, 02:50 PM
Rallyball is the hardest mode for me so I'm going to leave those for last. I always seem to get get brain-fucked when there's more than 3 balls on the go and my body does some weird spasm trying to reach in all directions at once which 9/10 times end up loosing all my balls (don't).

Huxy87
04-10-2011, 08:44 PM
Rallyball is the hardest mode for me so I'm going to leave those for last. I always seem to get get brain-fucked when there's more than 3 balls on the go and my body does some weird spasm trying to reach in all directions at once which 9/10 times end up loosing all my balls (don't).

Haha, I feel your pain. Least I got it done though after many hours and frustration, why cant there be a restart option instead of going back to the menu i always end up srewing up the 1st or 2nd round so either have to try and recoop what I lost in previous rounds.

Not looking forward to the river rafting though

Princesspea299
06-23-2011, 02:02 PM
Rallyball would be best played with two people so you can cover more area..... that is if you had someone that will play with you for two hours lol oh my arms