PDA

View Full Version : Easiest Way To Beat Ali/Tyson on GOAT

SDStream
01-01-2011, 02:51 PM
I read the guides here and they all seem to be slightly more difficult than necessary.

I simply editted the settings to put speed all the way down and my power all the way up. Shortest round time. One jab straight away. Run away the rest of the round. Win.

All this chatter about Tyson being a 'come forward' fighter and Ali being 'too fast' is nonsense - one jab and you can easily avoid them the rest of the round.

xICooRsYIx
03-06-2011, 05:24 AM
just picked up this game this morning. Ill have to try your method out..

-xICooRsYIx

Mounting Jew
03-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Doesn't work Ali is too fast still, Make a video.

EDIT: It is hard but doable. I just headbutted him then one punched him and ran in circles. You need to find the right point as it took me about 30 tries. Tyson was easy.

TrishTheDish
03-23-2011, 10:39 PM
Didn't work for me either, I just couldn't get away from him fast enough.

Here's how I did it:

1. Downloaded Rocky Balboa from the Xbox Live marketplace, edited him so he's 6'8 and put his reach to "Very long"
2. Turned off DQs, put all the sliders in my advantage
3. Set to 1 round, 1 minute
4. The second the match started, I rushed Ali and punched him in the balls twice and then immediately hit the A button to do Rocky's signature punch
5. Repeated this til the end of the round and got the achievement. As long as you can keep the rhythm of tapping B twice (to do two low blows) and then press A immediately afterwards you'll keep Ali in a loop and he'll barely be able to hit you, if at all.

If you happen to stun him, just throw body blows at him until he comes to his senses and start the B, B, A attack method again.

Hope this helps anyone having problems with the other ways!

sauronct
04-28-2011, 09:00 PM
I've tried all the methods I've found for this but still impossible for me. I would give a chance for yours...

JSP 16
08-25-2011, 08:12 PM
i did it this way.....i put all the stats down to zero except the power....just so u can knockout ur opponent fast.....and who did i use...muhammad ali of course...juss jabbed him a couple times...then start unleashing hooks and straights....knocked both ali and tyson out in the first....hope it helps a bit