PDA

View Full Version : Child of the Elder God achievement

archienorwich
01-01-2011, 07:41 PM
Does anyone know how many hits you can take and still get this one? I didn't think my health was that low but still didn't get it. Bummer.

Diozakrod
01-02-2011, 01:24 AM
You just can't go into a "Low health state". you know you're in a low health state when the screen turns to black and white I believe.

Hitchman
01-03-2011, 12:04 AM
You just can't go into a "Low health state". you know you're in a low health state when the screen turns to black and white I believe.

This is correct. There are many different ways to get hit and each one provides a different amount of damage. By asking someone how many hits it takes, you are essentially asking someone to sit there and try out every single scenario that could appear in that section of the game.

If your screen changes colors and you can here a heartbeat then you have gone into a low health state.

FSparacino4
01-11-2011, 06:08 AM
Does anyone know how many hits you can take and still get this one? I didn't think my health was that low but still didn't get it. Bummer.

Look at the health bar next to your flashlight icon, if it drops into the last of the four red bars at any point in time then you won't get the achievement.

DocRevolt
01-13-2011, 03:25 AM
Don't forget you can reload checkpoint at any time if you mess up. I reloaded checkpoint during the time on stage three times and still got the achievement on my first playthrough.

ScottyFJ
01-29-2011, 03:00 PM
this achievement is doin my head in someone always get the drop on me. but it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine

OceanH
01-31-2011, 10:56 AM
this achievement is doin my head in someone always get the drop on me. but it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine

What?

/10charactersrequirement

bigbear2face
02-04-2011, 04:08 PM
Easily one of my favorite achievements of all time. It was so fun bobbing and weaving killing fools listening to some cheesy rock music with ridiculous pryo going off.

CaAArenas
02-20-2011, 11:23 PM
Don't forget you can reload checkpoint at any time if you mess up. I reloaded checkpoint during the time on stage three times and still got the achievement on my first playthrough.

Hmmm that's weird, i relaoded it a couple of times and once I completed this part without getting low on health i didn't get the achievement. :(

johnnyhala
03-10-2011, 08:27 PM
I did this on Normal and it didn't seem that difficult.

The key is to just not be stingy with your flares, there are many around the stage, when in doubt, just drop one.

Dale Norris
04-03-2011, 04:36 PM
rather easy if you use dodge/flares at the right moment