PDA

View Full Version : Vampiricorn Ultra Kill ??

galve666
01-02-2011, 11:11 AM
Costume Shenanigans: Kill Sunbeam with the Vampiricorn costume by the vampire Ultra Kill.
I can't seem to trigger this, I'm unarmed as i guess i should be but he then headbutt's them and beat's them down?
Has anyone encountered this?
Please advise.
thank you in advance.
Mr Galve.:confused:

Update: As this is my last achievement for this chapter, i decided to delete it and re-download it in case i inadvertently caused it to glitch. - Fail.

Update: I have tried this now on a second account that has never played this game, In case it was a GT issue- Fail.

Update: Tried downloading episode 8-Fail
Then 8+9, Fail.

Running out of ideas....

lifeexpectancy
01-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Use the Vampiricorn. Do not put down his weapon. You have to do the ultra kill with the bladed claw thing he starts out with. Delete episodes 8&9, clear your cache, find the yellow bear in the second area while using the Vampiricorn with his claw weapon, and do an Rt ultra kill.

galve666
01-03-2011, 01:20 PM
I have tried many a time, but he always does a face stab move ? Is this right ?
I have bought a new hard drive. (it was time to upgrade anyway lol)
And recovering account now, will install episode 10 only and go straight the little yellow bugger.:uzi:

WOW WOW WOW !!!!!!!
worked first time, And it was the same move ?!!?!?!?
now to finish super quick to get on the leader boards on TA, Thanks :)

lifeexpectancy
01-08-2011, 10:42 AM
No problem man. These achieves are a touche glitchy so if you got a new hard drive and reinstalled, odds are having a cleared cache is what did it for ya. Congratz.