PDA

View Full Version : Thieves Guild MISSABLE Achievement

Alvaries
01-02-2011, 02:41 PM
When doing missions for the thieves guild, make sure you make a save file when you are about to begin the mission "Kaboom!". Also, make sure you have 7 or 8 in Trapping skill.

Anyway, if you fail this mission you wont be able do retry, in case you dont have a save file before it. Because if you fail, you won't be able to continue the thieves questline.. guess I have to replay :(((

TheLegendOf1977
01-02-2011, 05:48 PM
When doing missions for the thieves guild, make sure you make a save file when you are about to begin the mission "Kaboom!". Also, make sure you have 7 or 8 in Trapping skill.

Anyway, if you fail this mission you wont be able do retry, in case you dont have a save file before it. Because if you fail, you won't be able to continue the thieves questline.. guess I have to replay :(((

Yeah there should be a list of missable achievements. I had to revert to an older save two times because during those missions there is a moment when youre supposed to get locked inside a room.
Only both times the door closed so fast it pushed me back outside locking the quest and there for you cant complete it!

mindphluxnet
01-02-2011, 09:01 PM
Yeah there should be a list of missable achievements. I had to revert to an older save two times because during those missions there is a moment when youre supposed to get locked inside a room.
Only both times the door closed so fast it pushed me back outside locking the quest and there for you cant complete it!

That's the Mage's Guild quest "Unexpected Danger". BE SURE to save before opening the door - it closes very quickly, and unless you immediately sprint inside and to the right, you will be pushed out and the quest can't be completed unless you revert to your savegame and retry.

Alvaries
01-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Yeah I remember that too.. Lucke me the game autosaved right before I entered that cave.. u have to rush in there :P

vI-Youneek-Iv
01-02-2011, 09:05 PM
Two Worlds Two is out?!:confused:

TheLegendOf1977
01-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Two Worlds Two is out?!:confused:

Look at our Gamertags: Europe, it's been out for almost 3 months now..

vI-Youneek-Iv
01-02-2011, 11:48 PM
Ah ok, my fault for not looking first thought it was released the 25th of this month for most regions.

DENAz666
01-04-2011, 02:30 AM
Yeah if your in the PAL region, then its available :) I imported from Germany.

OT: I got so lucky with this, I saved just before starting the quest so luckily now I have time to get my trapping skill up to the required level!