PDA

View Full Version : Bowling Tips PLEASE

snakey084
01-02-2011, 03:21 PM
You guys have tips for bowling, because i sure do suck, and everyone else seems to be naturally amazing :((

Extreme Washing Machine
01-02-2011, 03:51 PM
You guys have tips for bowling, because i sure do suck, and everyone else seems to be naturally amazing :((

The best technique i found was (with a right handed ball) to stand far to the left, aim the ball between the second and third arrows, bowl, follow through for power and put a spin on the ball right to left. Gets me strikes 7/10. I really should do better but I feel that the pins a re really inconsistent.
As for spin I cant give you any tips on how to master it really just to make sure you follow through underarm before you move your arm to spin

rekikire
01-02-2011, 04:04 PM
Bowling is all about consistency, you need to find what works for you, and then be able to repeat exactly the same movements.

thenixhex311
01-03-2011, 01:05 PM
My failproof method which I just foun last night (after almost getting a 300) is:

I'm lefty, so I stand as far to right as I can. Line up with first arrow to the right of center. Normal speed bring arm back, and on follow through bring my arm completely across my body in an orbital/horizontal to ground circle. Not crazy speed, just normal. Ball goes towards left of center, spins in to the right and just explodes all the pins down every time.

In 2 games I've bowled a 287 and a 280, after getting spares early in Te rounds, only to finish with 9-10+ strike rins

pmpn420
01-08-2011, 11:27 PM
foolproof method is exactly how i bowl. i'm left handed as well. got the perfect game while playing against one of my buddies.

Jedi sy
01-09-2011, 12:13 PM
My failproof method which I just foun last night (after almost getting a 300) is:

I'm lefty, so I stand as far to right as I can. Line up with first arrow to the right of center. Normal speed bring arm back, and on follow through bring my arm completely across my body in an orbital/horizontal to ground circle. Not crazy speed, just normal. Ball goes towards left of center, spins in to the right and just explodes all the pins down every time.

In 2 games I've bowled a 287 and a 280, after getting spares early in Te rounds, only to finish with 9-10+ strike rins
:whs

Great technique. Take your time and be consistent in your follow through.