PDA

View Full Version : Ways to get into Beta?

Tailz
01-02-2011, 05:17 PM
so...you pre-order Bulletstorm and u get what? a code? is it in the bulletstorm in-game? anyone know? cuz i really dont wanna drop $60 to play a whack game just to play the Beta..in essence youll be paying $120 for Gears 3

Pixo
01-07-2011, 03:55 AM
There'll be an option to play the beta in the game menu in the Epic editions when it starts.

You don't have to pre-order Bulletstorm either, its just for early access. Anyone who doesnt get it through Bulletstorm can get the code somewhere at a later date.

Burning Karma
01-07-2011, 04:51 AM
You don't have to pre-order Bulletstorm either, its just for early access. Anyone who doesnt get it through Bulletstorm can get the code somewhere at a later date.
And guaranteed access. Rod has stated via Twitter that the beta will be limited. Plus, if you reach a high enough level in the beta, you can carry over some rewards into the full game.

DOOKH8R
01-07-2011, 05:00 AM
Plus, if you reach a high enough level in the beta, you can carry over some rewards into the full game.

Any further details on this?

Burning Karma
01-08-2011, 04:25 AM
Any further details on this?
No details as of yet (or that I can remember). I'm sure they'll come in time as the beta's release approaches. I could always fire off a tweet at Rod and/or Cliff to see if anything's been announced yet, if desired.

chriswi
01-08-2011, 04:40 AM
I'm a sucker for beta access, especially limited, so looks like I will be dropping $60 on this.

Lord Montymort
01-09-2011, 05:40 PM
I pre-ordered the Epic Edition as soon as I could, I wanted Bulletstorm anyway, but the Gears 3 beta made it a must-buy.

CowMoolester
02-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Perhaps it will be an option from the main menu of the epic edition. I was always semi-interested in bulletstorm, I really liked the demo saying "it's like paying $120 for gears" is very unfair bulletstorm is a solid game that should keep me busy at least until the beta launches late April/early may by my guess

Pollux42
02-02-2011, 02:48 AM
Good info, thanks.