PDA

View Full Version : Missed Achievements Question

JacksonSilex
01-02-2011, 09:02 PM
Probably a stupid question but for things I missed like turning on the second jukebox can I just fire up a certain part of an episode later and do it then? Or do you have to play the entire episode all over just to do one stupid thing?

Or for like the Rock God thing, I don't really want to try that on my Nightmare playthough probably be damn near impossible. Do I have to play the whole friggin game up to that part on Normal just to get to that part?

Yale555
01-02-2011, 09:11 PM
For the jukebox achievement, there will be a point in a later episode where you can enter the diner. You don't need to play Episode 1 over again just to play the jukebox.

ozgoon56
01-03-2011, 12:21 AM
For the jukebox achievement, there will be a point in a later episode where you can enter the diner. You don't need to play Episode 1 over again just to play the jukebox.

OP is talking about having missed that second jukebox. For the achievement you need to play it twice, once in episode 1 and then again in the later episode.

The guide says this is missable which implies that you can't just replay the episode with the second jukebox and get it, however, it's worth a shot. Each episode has checkpoints that you can replay from, but I don't know if that episode has one closer to the jukebox. Let us know if it works.

For Rock God you should be able to start from the last checkpont for that episode and just play to that point.From memory the last checkpoint is just after the crash so you may have a bit to play through before you get to the farm.

FSparacino4
01-11-2011, 05:50 AM
OP is talking about having missed that second jukebox. For the achievement you need to play it twice, once in episode 1 and then again in the later episode.

The guide says this is missable which implies that you can't just replay the episode with the second jukebox and get it, however, it's worth a shot. Each episode has checkpoints that you can replay from, but I don't know if that episode has one closer to the jukebox. Let us know if it works.

I can confirm that this achievement is NOT missable. You can replay the level and the achievement will pop.