PDA

View Full Version : skillbooks

sebbann
01-04-2011, 04:27 AM
anyone knows where i can find the skillbooks for battle cry, knockdown, and fire arrows? also add me on xbox: Gamertag sebbann if u wanna play:woop:

TheLegendOf1977
01-04-2011, 06:52 AM
I got my battlecry book from a vender in Hatmandor, enter the main gate and he's directly to the left. Fire arrows can be gotten from a vender further down the same street, havent found knockdown tho...

DENAz666
01-04-2011, 07:09 AM
They are everywhere, you just need to hunt around for them. Usually vendors stock them, so just check back with them every now and then

TheLegendOf1977
01-04-2011, 12:32 PM
They are everywhere, you just need to hunt around for them. Usually vendors stock them, so just check back with them every now and then

Yeah, but its completely random, battlecry didnt show up in the inventory of shops in hatmandor until i had done almost al quests in new ashos.
It was luck that i returned and found a shop that sold it.

DFB 1708
06-24-2011, 03:05 PM
Knockdown is a standard skill you start with. It's called Humbling Blow.
Just max it and you have a, I believe, 60% chance to knockdown.

Park Diesel
06-25-2011, 09:35 AM
Knockdown is a standard skill you start with. It's called Humbling Blow.
Just max it and you have a, I believe, 60% chance to knockdown.

Not trying to be rude or anything, but that is incorrect. Humbling Blow requires a skill book to learn. Perhaps you picked one up (treasure chest, quest reward, store, etc...) and read it without realizing it?

xboxisfun
08-02-2011, 01:56 AM
just go to shops and go to bottom they will have skill books plus come around every 5 real life minutes and the stuff will change. after about 40 minutes i had everyskill in game. no need for 800 MSP

ToRN4Do0fSouLz
08-06-2011, 09:43 AM
Battle CRY skillbook : I spent 2 hours trying to get this from various shopkeepers but to no avail, I realise this is random and the stiff keeps changing at shops every time you come back . but I had no luck.
This is where I found it and hopefully this will save you the trouble to buy it -

Location - During the mission "Belly of the Beast" you will have to pick 1 DRAGON's FANG (ONLY 1) from a dragon skeleton lying on the ground . Next to it is a CORPSE in which the book is. Please note: I had to try pressing "A" on the corpse a lot of times to open it. So keep pressing A until it opens. Hope this helps..cheers

Note if you missed this during the mission, you can still come back and get it. I came back to kill more scorpions to gain XP and bumped into this.

VitaminAmy
11-28-2011, 10:35 AM
Here, try this:

http://guides.gamepressure.com/twoworldsii/guide.asp?ID=10211