PDA

View Full Version : Original RDR Disc MP achievements possible with just RDR-UN disc?

spxyu02
01-04-2011, 05:43 AM
Hey guys, quick/stupid question:

The only "original" (non-DLC) achievements I have left for RDR are MP related (Posse Up!; Reach lvl 50). Would I still be able to attain these by simply playing off the RDR:UN disc?

If so I'd like to just trade the original game in as I work on the achievements for the four pieces of DLC, all of which I can get off the standalone Undead Nightmare disc.

QuintessonJudge
01-06-2011, 02:06 AM
yes i believe you can, i got Go Team! & Slow on the Draw using the Undead disc :woop:

foladar
01-26-2011, 01:25 AM
So I assume all multiplayer achievements work while using the Undead Nightmare disc, even though they're from the original disc? I, too, was going to beat the single player on the original disc, then trade/sell it and simply play multi off the UN disc due to the DLC.

Efase
01-26-2011, 01:27 AM
I think that you can get any Multiplayer achievement with the UN Disc.

MoldyClay87
01-31-2011, 07:50 AM
I can confirm that you can get indeed get original RDR achievements. I also unlocked the sombrero avatar award in multiplayer.

In addition to the 47 DLC achievements, you can also get the following achievements (in theory):

Single Player-Only (1):
- Strange Things Are Afoot

Any Game Mode (5):
- Unnatural Selection
- Mowing Them Down
- In a Hail of Bullets
- Long Arm of Marston
- Bullseye

Multiplayer (9):
- Have Gun Will Travel
- Slow on the Draw
- Hit the Trail
- Posse Up!
- The Quick and Everyone Else...
- How the West Was Won
- Go Team!
- Red Dead Rockstar
- Most Wanted

I am unsure if you can get "High Roller" or "No Dice" via multiplayer or not.

In total, this should wind up with -at least- 62 achievements with a total score of 740G.

The only reason I wrote all this out is in case anyone else is wondering and doesn't have the original RDR at all (like me).