PDA

View Full Version : Sector 2-4 help

SpartaX
01-04-2011, 03:30 PM
Does anyone know what's the best way to defeat the boss on 2-4? I use 2 electron guns and 2 lancets so it takes a lot to bring my microbot down for those melee enemies but the boss just doesn't die. I'm saving my atoms for the achievement (I got 35k now) so I'd rather not upgrade. Any ideas?

EDIT : Just got it, took a lot hits though, even with 4 upgraded electron guns.

megamanbomber
01-20-2011, 12:43 AM
Glad you got it, just beat him. I know it seems smart to not spend your atoms until you hit the achivement but since you don't need to upgrade all your weapons for an achievement, I think it's best to upgrade the extra hits defense weapon, and one movement item, and the homing and rocket launcher type weapon to max, there are plenty of atoms across the 20 levels if you take time to explore so don't struggle through the early levels because the few upgrades you do early on will make the game faster and easier and worse case senario you replay a couple levels after you beat the game.

E vee dub
01-21-2011, 09:41 AM
That sounds like good advice, megamanbomber.
Thanks for the heads up.

Thanks for the thread, too. I'll be at that level soon, but I'll upgrade gratuitously.

UPDATE:
I provided my advice on when to start collecting the 50,000 atoms in the Q&A thread.

MICROBOT ... 200G.