PDA

View Full Version : Help with boss in 1-4 sector

cheevo360
01-04-2011, 04:11 PM
Extreme harder boss I ever play and i tried about 16 times I counts with many different strategy and move away from attacks but my plane thing is movement quite slow. Also every times you died got random that boss attacks you in round 2 and 3 got random attacks which is making more hard. Please help me with it. :(

SpartaX
01-04-2011, 07:32 PM
The lights on his arms flash when he attacks, so you can see those coming. And when 2 opposite arms flash together he'll try to "grab" you. I stayed mostly at the sides and got only attacked once every "round". Grab the atoms on his back when he digs for extra health.

Sevothium
01-18-2011, 01:56 AM
Also, I used the harpoon to keep myself pinned in the corner between the boss and the wall. Seemed to keep me from being hit for the most part.

Shiftie
02-23-2011, 04:39 AM
Even without the harpoon, staying out of reach at the bosses side its pretty simple. Just stay between its outer arm and the wall and be sure to stay under its arms swipe range when it does its wide attack. Just keep pummeling the boss and switch sides when it does. Sitting at the right side (of the screen) when he was at the top and left while it was at the bottom made the fight a joke.