PDA

View Full Version : Adventures

Ashmund
01-04-2011, 08:06 PM
I was playing on my brother's new kinect and the adventure game that he got with it and when we were playing it I noticed that it was taking pictures, does anyone know what happens to those pictures? Also when we were playing on live we played a ball game with someone else and it resulted in an avatar fight, but one bad thing that I noticed is that the amount of space required for a decent game is extremely annoying, does anyone else think this?

RichXbox360
01-04-2011, 09:05 PM
I was playing on my brother's new kinect and the adventure game that he got with it and when we were playing it I noticed that it was taking pictures, does anyone know what happens to those pictures? Also when we were playing on live we played a ball game with someone else and it resulted in an avatar fight, but one bad thing that I noticed is that the amount of space required for a decent game is extremely annoying, does anyone else think this?

You can upload the pictures to kinectshare.com, and from there you can share videos anywhere on the web such as Youtube, Facebook etc.

Ashmund
01-05-2011, 07:19 PM
You can upload the pictures to kinectshare.com, and from there you can share videos anywhere on the web such as Youtube, Facebook etc. Please tell me you're joking, if they get onto Facebook then my social life is over. xD

RichXbox360
01-05-2011, 08:09 PM
Please tell me you're joking, if they get onto Facebook then my social life is over. xD

Lol, I wouldn't worry about that, I mean I've uploaded stuff and not had any negative comments and I'm rather out of shape.

Ashmund
01-05-2011, 09:25 PM
Lol, I wouldn't worry about that, I mean I've uploaded stuff and not had any negative comments and I'm rather out of shape. I was swinging, jumping and to put it bluntly, I looked as if I was having a fit when the kinect felt like taking the photo's ( No offence to anyone who has ever experienced a fit, or may be offended) And I'm rather skinny so I was rather happy that you could see me in the picture :L

Winkyboy
01-06-2011, 06:37 AM
I don't find the space requirement annoying, but it DOES feel a bit small. It gets bad when I'm playing with my kids, who are prone to moving out of that defined play area; it's constantly losing one player and bringing them back.

Come to think of it, it's really easy to step out of the play "zone" all by myself. hmm..

Oh -- one other thing, if you haven't noticed already, there's an option to turn those auto-pictures off.

Ashmund
01-06-2011, 07:33 AM
I don't find the space requirement annoying, but it DOES feel a bit small. It gets bad when I'm playing with my kids, who are prone to moving out of that defined play area; it's constantly losing one player and bringing them back.

Come to think of it, it's really easy to step out of the play "zone" all by myself. hmm..

Oh -- one other thing, if you haven't noticed already, there's an option to turn those auto-pictures off. Well I found that although you have raised a good point that a large-ish room is required and I do agree that the defined area is easy to move out of but the issue that I faced was getting into the area/ trying to re-register my presence to the Kinect. Oh and thank you for telling me about the option, my brother's not getting any more photo's now :)

Ashmund
01-07-2011, 06:59 AM
they all goto show off and share. they only last on kinect share for 14 days i think. Well the 14th day is today so I hope he hasn't yet realised.

Rilude
01-07-2011, 08:53 AM
it doesn't auto upload them to kinectshare.com you have to actually upload them yourself - otherwise they will just stay on your console.

but as other people have said ive uploaded some and people actually like it. I brought my kinect into work and they loved it there Kinect Adventures and Dance Central, 3 of them have actually gone out and brought one :D

ashleary
01-07-2011, 02:35 PM
I never realised that you can access the pictures and videos, I literally just found this out. Time to get uploading me thinks :D