PDA

View Full Version : horse problem

sebbann
01-05-2011, 03:06 AM
i have a problem with my horse. i had it then teleported away with the stone that u get. but when i then summon the horse it wont come? is it just a bug och is it so for all u guys?:confused:

TheLegendOf1977
01-05-2011, 03:20 AM
i have a problem with my horse. i had it then teleported away with the stone that u get. but when i then summon the horse it wont come? is it just a bug och is it so for all u guys?:confused:

Haha, played Red dead redemption to much? In this game the horse stays where you leave it and you have to get it yourself, the whisling to call your horse only works when he's a few feet away...

DENAz666
01-05-2011, 04:57 AM
Yeah you need to be close to the horse to call it... bloody annoying if you ask me

Wardancer
01-16-2011, 07:46 PM
Just finished AC:Brotherhood, where you can call your horse pretty much from anywhere as well. Calling your horse in this game is a lot less easier.

Also when I leave my horse near a teleporter and jump to a town to sell some stuff e.g. the horse is often gone when I come back. Is there any way to "save" your horse or is it supposed to stay where you left it? I've lost several horses after teleporting or entering a cave. Bloody annoying.

TheLegendOf1977
01-17-2011, 08:38 AM
Just finished AC:Brotherhood, where you can call your horse pretty much from anywhere as well. Calling your horse in this game is a lot less easier.

Also when I leave my horse near a teleporter and jump to a town to sell some stuff e.g. the horse is often gone when I come back. Is there any way to "save" your horse or is it supposed to stay where you left it? I've lost several horses after teleporting or entering a cave. Bloody annoying.

??? Thats really strange, i've never lost my horse... It's ALWAYS where i left it or at least in a 10/20 ft radias of where i left it.

chichan123
01-17-2011, 05:54 PM
Once i stepped foot on Hartmandor i never used the Horse. Teleporters work just fine for fast travel and with skill points and gems added to increase stamina, i can sprint faster than a horse.

Wullsterino
01-18-2011, 02:46 PM
If you check around town, there's usually a walled off corall-type thing with horses in it. My horse had disappeared after I had left a load of items on it and found it in next to where you do Jade's Marathon quest.

Don Schussolini
01-24-2011, 03:00 PM
I also have lost my horse and can't find it any more. I left it at the entrance to Bayan before entring the smugglerpath near the city. After returning to Bayan via the teleporter it was lost and undiscoverable. I found some other horses but those won't stay at that point where i leave them - they allways return to their initial point. i there any chance to get my first horse back?

Vermillion Haze
01-27-2011, 02:44 PM
While in the savanna drop down a tele pad near one of the camps with the horses. The horses respawn there when you leave so if your in need of one simply tele away then back and pick up a fresh mount.