PDA

View Full Version : Any Players In Texas?

Frostylongcat
01-05-2011, 07:34 AM
Ok guys, I know this is sort of random,but none of my local friends play street fighter and there's a couple tournaments coming up that I'm really trying to get into. The only problem is, one of the tournaments is a doubles tourney. If anybody lives in Texas and wants to hit me up and talk about it, I would appreciate it.

Not that I really expect anybody to respond honestly, lol. The semi-pro street fighter circuit doesn't really have a gigantic community here on XboxA, not to mention I'm narrowing it down even more with Texas, but hey, doesn't hurt to ask. Also, on a side note, I'm preparing to go to EVO way later this year, and if anybody wants to get together and train some that would be cool. Maybe even find some people go play with at the tourney? Eh, you never know. Anyways, thanks guys, hope to hear from you soon.

P.S. I don't frequent this site as often as I used to, so if you feel it may be easier to contact me just send me and email. My email is jbutler345@gmail.com. Much love y'all.

AgentSephiroth417
01-08-2011, 08:32 AM
I live in Texas. :/

Frostylongcat
01-10-2011, 10:45 PM
I live in Texas. :/
Cool dude, if you want to send me a FR on XBL, we can play some games sometime? If not, it's all good. Tag is Frostylongcat. Thanks.