PDA

View Full Version : Do not buy. Buy Kinect Sports instead.

SIMPLYMIDGET
01-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Bought this game at Walmart (had a gift card), then went to Gamestop to buy the kinect bundle for my dad. I always bs with the employees there and I mentioned that I bought Motion Sports. No joke, first thing they said was "DO NOT BUY THIS GAME!!!!" They said there is major sensor problem with the game. I went back and returned it to Walmart, thank god I didnt open it.

If you want a good sports game, buy Kinect Sports.

IrritatedPuppy
05-25-2011, 02:20 PM
So you have not actually played it or at least tried a demo, you are just taking the word of somebody that works at Gamestop. Good one, I have met very few competent Gamestop employees. They always ask if I wanted the limited edition of something, if I ask what is in it, they don't know. Makes me depressed that they just let anybody work there.

Firstborn Sinner
05-25-2011, 02:24 PM
Thanks for the info

packers4life12
09-16-2011, 02:07 AM
yea i agree i would never take advise from Gamestop employees. "There Fuckin' Idiots!" Check this.....i was in there the other day buying a game and the cashier asked me did i want to pre-order anything (like they always do)? i said imma pre-order Batman: Arkham City i just cant decide from were. Well this other employee jumps right in the conversation and says u should get the limited edition from us. I said well i wanted to buy it from Best Buy for the Robin Challenge maps. The guy almost interupting me in mid sentense says its in our limited edition version. (this is were i make him look stupid) I said no it doesnt, its a Best Buy exclusive. The guy sitting there with this dumb look on his face says "oh i thought we had it".......FUCKIN' IDIOTSS!!!!!

MattDB87
10-29-2011, 06:52 PM
whats funny is i bet no one that works at gamestop has over 10k in gamerscore. If more people like us who has played hundreds of games and put thousands of hours into them would know so much more, but we have better jobs haha.

Optomistic
06-18-2012, 05:38 PM
whats funny is i bet no one that works at gamestop has over 10k in gamerscore. If more people like us who has played hundreds of games and put thousands of hours into them would know so much more, but we have better jobs haha.

Don't tar "us" with the same brush as "you". Having over 10k, playing over hundreds and thousands of hours does NOT make you a better person. Just an informed one.
If you're foolish enough to take advice from a business that wants your money and doesn't actually care what games you've played, or hours played WITHOUT doing your research, then that's your problem.